Not open for further replies.

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Leave a note on the fridge saying :
''Hey, guess what, I failed maths this semester. ''
Retire to a safe distance.

Actually, there's no easy way of saying that. Sorry, but your own there.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Suck it up, tell them and take the punishment like a man, then try harder next time.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Tell your parents that your house is haunted, and that by being haunted every night, you can't sleep, you can't study, you can't do anything right. Then to make your point, spin your head around 360 degrees.

Research an Einstein equation and write that first on your note. Then say that you are failing math because you are capable of doing this kind of math, but your teachers just aren't challenging you.

Explain that you had been abducted by aliens, and were replaced by a rather stupid clone. Now that you're back and have gotten rid of the clone, you should do a lot better in math.

Or say you didn't study enough in math this semester, and that it has taught you a valuable lesson in that you get out of something, that which you put in. You will try harder next time, and to prove it, you will spend less time on the computer writing threads.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just tell them. From your age I'm guessing you're in high school, so they'll find out either way. And it's a pretty safe bet they'll be a lot more pissed if you don't tell them now.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I'm going to have to say just do it.....

Find something to motivate you to keep your grades up btw.... I know if I fail by law I cannot be in after school theatre so if it wasn't for my love of tech I would slip and let my grades fall....

RobotRock

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just tell them you have something to tell them regarding school. Then just tell them.

maccracker18

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
It'll be much worse if you don't tell them. Ive taken my quarterly progress notes, and shredded them when i found out i was failing. At the end of the quarter, when my parents got my grades, and questioned why they didn't know, they called the school. When they found out that i hid it from them... lets just say it didn't go well. I ended up not being in marching band, and left with my time at home spent staring at the 4 walls of my room with nothing to do is stare, think, read, and study for at least a good month.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Always balance out the negative with the positive.

1) Dump it on them at a happy time, and when there is other people around. (IE; people who your parent's won't flip out around)

2) Make sure you have something good to go with it. If you failed math class, make sure to emphasize how well you did in your other classes, or something equally as good.

3) Don't do something immature, like blaming it on the teacher. Make sure you let them know you take full responsibility for your mistake, and tell them you'll do much, much better. Oh, and make sure they know you learned your lesson.

4) Look sad and distraught about it.

5) Try not to do anything else bad for awhile.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Find a good moment.

Maybe make then a nice cake, or perhaps get them when they're a bit drunk (if they are more relaxed that way). Tell your mother that you think she's lost weight.

I dunno, just tell them. It's always going to be bad, just find a good moment to say it in.

And don't come out with crap either: don't lie or anything. Sugar-coat it with good news at worst, but don't get all teenager and blame it on the school/subject/boogie/neighbour's dog.

Don't make it look like a big deal either, just be rational about it, but take it seriously. Find the balance between nonchalance and rolling on the floor weeping.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Seriously, just an opinion here but, sugar coating it generally in my experience makes things a lot worse then just flat out telling them.

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Beat yourself up (figuratively) in front of them about it, if they are some sort of human beings, they will feel sympathy for you rather than anger.

Status
Not open for further replies.