• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

fable 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

cylenrii

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
ok so the day i went in to buy fable 2 i decided to buy fallout 3 instead but now im having second thoughts f i should get fable 2 at all if anyone here has it maybe gimme some advice if you can?

i totally loved fable 1 and played it all the time so im pretty sure ill like fable 2 i just wanna be sure is all :dunno:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I haven't played it yet... LuvsGurl has... I'll ask her.

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I'm loving it, and the game isn't short if you successfully complete all quests.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm loving it, and the game isn't short if you successfully complete all quests.
Fable 2 and Fallout 3 suffer in the same thing very, very short main story lines. But anyways Fallout 3 seams more expansive and more bang for the buck. Anyways I got to wait until Fable 2 comes to the PC and I swear they better be working on that right now.

Lord Kade

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Fable 2 is one of the coolest games i have played in a long time, it has high replay value you can play it multiple times being good, evil, man, woman, mage, sword use, gun or bow user, or a combination or two or all of them

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Fable 2 is one of the coolest games i have played in a long time, it has high replay value you can play it multiple times being good, evil, man, woman, mage, sword use, gun or bow user, or a combination or two or all of them
In other words its just like Fable 1 then but with the option to pick a female gender and use guns?

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
All in all Fable 2 is a great game. A lot of the elements form the first are still there and have been refined a lot. The main storyline is way to short though, and is much to linear. A lot of the sidequests are pretty funny, but they don't really make up for the lack of an interesting plot in my opinion.

It could be because of the "bad" plot, but my main disappointment with Fable 2 is the lack of the fairytale feel the first one had. It's what i really liked about Fable 1. The attempt at it is there, but it never really gets of the ground.

Enough of my whining though. It's still a great game and I've spent a few hours to much playing it the last weeks because of it.

cylenrii

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
just got it yesterday....pretty sweet so far. i love the guns&bows knockback distance

cylenrii

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
my dogs like REALLY hurt...can he die ?

and does anyone know where dog elixers are >_<

Babyjames5

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
What is Fable 2 about? A lot of students here are trying to get it but no one will tell me what it is about.

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
my dogs like REALLY hurt...can he die ?

and does anyone know where dog elixers are >_<
No, your dog can't die, but he can't fight or look for treasure when wounded. If I remember correctly there was some dog elixir in the chest where you found you first equipment (in the gypsy camp). I guess the general store or potion store in Bowerstone should have some otherwise.

Babyjames5 said:
What is Fable 2 about? A lot of students here are trying to get it but no one will tell me what it is about.
It's a pretty action based RPG set in a fantasy world. It's focus is on how your character and the world changes depending on your actions in the game.

MrMcAwesome

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
i thought this game was absolutely crap. i played through it and got rid of it as soon as i finished it, good riddens imo. it was far to short, i really didnt feel compelled to do the side quests. the good and evil thing felt half hearted and rushed. normally i play games till the death. like im still no where near beating oblivion and ive had that for ages, but this game just stank. i think it is upto the standard of an rpg on the last gen consoles (Except for graphicly that is, the graphics are awesome)

F

FullMetal

I love the game. DONT ONLY DO THE MAIN STORY LINE! Sorry for the caps, but do everything you can in the game, it makes it so much more fun. The only thing I do not like, maybe I am not seeing something, is the Will. In the other game if you pressed the trigger and than set X to fire and Y to freeze time, you could do them with ease. In this one you have to press the trigger and move through the magic to get what you want which doesn't work in battle.

Am I missing something?

FullMetal

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
well first of all I have found that yes your dog can die according to the chats about the game, though mine has not.though the creater has been very unclear as to how this happens.

I love the game, it is all the fun of Fable 1 with all the the sick and twisted humor that one should need. Think about it, you get the normal stuff you know, family, being a girl if you would like, and the dog. Though also you get more prostitutes, STD's running rampet in the world, Condoms for protected sex. Cross Dressing. Dying of cloths and hair. Homosexual options. Though the best of all is when you are in the towns you overhear the kids telling others that 'Mommy told me roleplaying is for geaks and Nerds". This game is great.

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
well first of all I have found that yes your dog can die according to the chats about the game, though mine has not.though the creater has been very unclear as to how this happens.
Well, yes. Technically he can die. But not from being kicked around by enemies if you don't give him elixirs. So there's no need to worry about that. How he can I will not tell you, because then I would be a no good dirty spoiler.

cylenrii

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
im guessing i know how the dog can die. i kinda figured it would fit into fable lke so BUT i shall not spoil ^-^

and on a side note....i just figured out how to dye clothes XD

Status
Not open for further replies.