Fabine leak problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringer

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Another thought: Sounds to me like they have been getting a lot of flack over this. You probably weren't the first one to call and complain.

MillenniumF

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I was considering having an English ABDL friend trade me those for Bambinos, but I'd rather not support a company that would treat its costumers so rudely. I mean, don't they want repeat business?

Here in the states, and I assume most of the world including Germany, if you have a complaint about a product, usually the company will apologize for sending a product which is defective and then offer to replace it, free of charge. Usually. There are exceptions, and some companies simply can't afford to offer free replacement.

But that behavior is totally unacceptable to me. I don't care who you are, you never have the right to treat your customers like that. Even if you don't care about their happiness, common sense tells you that you will lose not only that customer, but anyone he tells about his experiences with you.

So they've apparently shot themselves in the foot this time.

dl1220

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Stick with Bambino Diapers! I know they're stock is messed up right now, but at least their business model is robust and discreet. Based on this, I will never purchase Fabines ever again.

Thanks for keeping us informed.

crinklekitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Just an update, I received an e-mail from Paypal today which states that they are now reviewing the claim. From what I hear it's pretty hit or miss when it comes to claims so I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.

crinklekitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Paypal awarded me a refund, if I return the items. But the shipping cost to return the case was something like $550 and they won't cover that part.

So essentially Paypal is giving international customers a de facto license to do what they want. I'm on hold with them waiting for a manager to hopefully fix this.

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Paypal awarded me a refund, if I return the items. But the shipping cost to return the case was something like $550 and they won't cover that part.

So essentially Paypal is giving international customers a de facto license to do what they want. I'm on hold with them waiting for a manager to hopefully fix this.

$550 for shipping alone?!?!?!

Good god, and I thought I spent money on high quality diapers.

Heven

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well congrats to Buntewindel. They just lost a huge chunk of their customer base. This is ridiculous.

MetalMann

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well hopefully this will spread to other communities.

I have to say that I feel lucky to deal with a company like Bambino. I've never gotten nothing but good service. This includes baby-pants, and xpmedical. Bambino ftw!

FateDesigns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
They diaper manufacturing company for bambino fabine and many other diapers is one in China, every company has issues, its hard pay for shipping did they offer to replace and ship back like an exchange.

crinklekitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
They diaper manufacturing company for bambino fabine and many other diapers is one in China, every company has issues, its hard pay for shipping did they offer to replace and ship back like an exchange.

No, they basically told me to go F myself because I got a discount and implied that I should be grateful for that.

koda42

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
How can the shipping be so expensive ? Oo

Anyway, I wanted to try those fabine but I will probably not... Way to lose customers :/

Don't they know their customers actually share reviews, especially when something bad happens ?

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Well,

A bad reputation is easy to get...and it seems this one is deserved!

Op, try shipping back via USPS...postal service to Germany is usually the cheapest...

I myself tend to not worry about shipping things back unless it's super expensive items...like I got aninorrect screens for my theater from DaLite...I shipped it back...they even cross shipped the proper one...but, that was like 3 grand...

I know 180$ sucks...but, I'm glad for the review f customer service...

The, spreading your name around takes the cake though...

I myself will not be ordering from them ever...Germans should know better about treating people like that...

My 2cents, stay far away from them!

crinklekitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Something funny happened.

The seller (Buntewindel) according to Paypal, appealed the decision about the product return.

The result of the appeal was that I would just get a refund and not have to send the items back at all. Don't know what I will use them for though.

So I finally got my money back, after about 5 phone calls to Paypal and a huge nightmare with UPS and the post office.

The sad thing is I was eagerly waiting for these diapers for about a month during the shipping process.

Status
Not open for further replies.