Fabine Diapers + Bambino + ABU Super Dry Kids + 13 Premium Diaper Brands..

Would You Purchase a 13+ Premium Diaper Variety Pack?

• I would NOT purchase such a product but I think it HAS potential

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I would NOT purchase such a product and I DON'T think it has potential

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I would purchase it ONCE for about $40

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • I would purchase it MULTIPLE times (several times a year)

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I would purchase it REGULARLY (completely replace my current diaper brand)

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeK

Banned
Role
  1. Other
Hi

I'm new to the forum but I've been lurking here for a while.

I'm wondering what the demand would be for a product which contains 1 of each of the following diapers:

• Dry 24/7
• Absorbency Plus Level 4
• Tena Slip Maxi
• Abri-Form Comfort
• Molicare Super Plus
• TotalDry Plus
• Classico (Bambino)
• Teddy (Bambino)
• ABU Cushies
• ABU Super Dry Kids
• DC Amor
• Abena Abri-Form M4
• Fabine

I thought of selling them on Amazon for about $40 a pack (estimated price) with FREE SHIPPING (+ 2-Day Free, Super Fast Shipping for Amazon Prime members).

However I'm wondering if there's a demand for such a product. I think this would allow most people to test the top diaper brands themselves without the need to spend $1,000+ to purchase an entire case of diapers.

So I hope you could vote on this poll and also provide comments & feedback on the forum about which diapers you'd like to see in the sample pack and how often you would buy (for example, would it be a 1 time purchase or a multiple times).

Thanks

KatelynG

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
First of all, welcome to ADISC! You should also know that accounts made solely for advertisement purposes aren't allowed here.

Second of all, WearingClouds has just started offering a similar (although more customizable) sample pack for a bit cheaper. It might end up being a similar price with shipping, but it's also more customizable.

JoeK

Banned
Role
  1. Other
@ KatelynG thanks for your reply. A few comments:

1. The purpose of this account is not for advertising. In fact I'm not advertising anything just asking about demand for a product. I have nothing for sale as of now.

2. I saw the link you mentioned and they offer a limited number of choices. For example, there is no fabine option and other premium brands are also missing.

Therefore, I don't think they come out cheaper and this is disregarding free shipping option.

Thanks

KatelynG

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
@ KatelynG thanks for your reply. A few comments:

1. The purpose of this account is not for advertising. In fact I'm not advertising anything just asking about demand for a product. I have nothing for sale as of now.

2. I saw the link you mentioned and they offer a limited number of choices. For example, there is no fabine option and other premium brands are also missing.

Therefore, I don't think they come out cheaper and this is disregarding free shipping option.

Thanks

There is in fact a Fabine option. It's limited to the second and third "Rare" slots because of high demand and low supply.

KenworthW900b

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I would probably buy one just to try the DC amor and to get a fabine as they are nice to wear once in a while... now if some one in the USA would sell quality european diapers such as Attends(UK version), Beesana, Comficare, id slip, Kolibri and Seni in a REASONABLE quantity (pack and/or case) for a REASONABLE price i would be all in for sure, not to knock those who sell a sample pack of 2 of these exotic diapers because if not for them I would have never tried any of these diapers. If someone did sell those high quality european diapers reasonably I would probably abandon USA made diapers for the most part! just thought I would throw that out there!

JoeK

Banned
Role
  1. Other
fyi someone is already doing this. they appear to have gotten a run on Fabines in the selection and have reduced the total possible per order ;)

http://www.wearingclouds.com

This was posted above - thanks.

I just checked the site again and I see shipping is $16 for 5-6 day shipping. This means it is $6 more expensive and wait time for shipping is more as well.

My offer would be cheaper and you'd get 2 day shipping as well.

Thanks guys for the feedback - pls keep them coming..

JoeK

Banned
Role
  1. Other
OK.. so it seems like 90% of folks would purchase thisd product however I'm having a hard time figuring out the absolute figure.. Can I expect more than 50 orders per week?

Does anyone have an idea how many orders Bambino gets per day?

Thanks

S

Speck

Tell you what, if you could sell them at factory price (or as close to) and subsidize international shipping, then you have a deal!

Also, welcome to the ADISC. :3

JoeK

Banned
Role
  1. Other
Tell you what, if you could sell them at factory price (or as close to) and subsidize international shipping, then you have a deal!

Also, welcome to the ADISC. :3

This is impossble.. Of course..

S

Speck

This is impossble.. Of course..

I wouldn't say it's impossible, just don't put a huge markup on your sales like most others do, just enough to cover your costs and make a little profit, unless you start going custom, or something, then the price is justifiable. Would benefit international sales as well because most feel like they are getting screwed on the shipping, so maybe offer bulk deals, too, the more you buy, the cheaper you get your product.

Just a thought...

Last edited by a moderator:

JoeK

Banned
Role
  1. Other
OK, so 10 votes for once a year, 1 for multiple times. Anyone else? If I get enough votes I can start offering the product on Amazon with free 2-day shipping..

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Too pricey for me. I might pay up to $2 per diaper if i really wanted to try several at once. Probably a one time thing though. I would like to try all the premium pull-ups. I have been wearing cheap diapers and they work great but I prefer no tabs so I can go potty easier.

WearingClouds

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
OK, so 10 votes for once a year, 1 for multiple times. Anyone else? If I get enough votes I can start offering the product on Amazon with free 2-day shipping..

Good luck with the free 2-day shipping. You will be surprised how expensive shipping is. I have figured out good shipping and orders will now typically arrive in 3-4 days (weekends too).

Last edited:

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Does anyone have an idea how many orders Bambino gets per day?

Their order NUMBERS are serialized, I could give you a guess at the number of orders per year for the last several years as I have my order numbers. But there's no way to tell how much product each order represents.

Pulluplover

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Its an interesting concept. I buy in bulk only, but I would love to get a mix in one case,rather then 6-8 months of one style. That being said, I would not want granny panties in the mix. Only ABDL type diapers with graphics. Would be simple process to offer a mixed case or lot it would seem. Honestly a mix of even just 4 styles of ABDL diapers would be cool. Armour, Diddy, Dry Kids.....what ever. Maybe just give buyers a selection to mix and match.

Status
Not open for further replies.