F1 Fans out there.

I don't think they are going to drop Checo or Ricciardo yet. I think they are waiting for checo to find his stride again like he did at the beginning of the season and Riccaiardo is starting to improve having out performed Yuki is several of the past few races. I don't think Riccaiardo will get resigned for next year as they wanting VCARB to go back to its roots and bring upcoming drivers into F1.

Yeah I definitely agree Ricciardo is out next year. I don't think Yuki will ever progress beyond VCARB. I definitely hope Checo can get back in the game and maybe even win a race, and I say that as a McLaren-leaning fan - the variety of winners this season is making for much more interesting races and overall championship.

I think Magnussen is out after this season too. Bearman (obviously) and Ocon are my guesses.

Last edited:
It would be fun to Checo win a race though like you I am a McLaren fan. It has been a great season with all of the different winners and hopefully it continues in Hungary.

I can see Magnussen being out but I don't think Ocon will get it as he will find his way out of F1 due to him not being a good teammate and being difficult work with.

Reactions: Tommy10
It would be fun to Checo win a race
there is nothing im hoping for more especially if its on pace soon so he can get his mojo back
though like you I am a McLaren fan. It has been a great season with all of the different winners and hopefully it continues in Hungary.
that would be epic im hoping piastri get his win hes hard on his tyres but has got the pace
I can see Magnussen being out but I don't think Ocon will get it as he will find his way out of F1 due to him not being a good teammate and being difficult work with.

Yeah, Perez is not in a good position right now. But I see no point in changing the "junior team" lineup mid season if not because of a swap.

I know Perez just signed a contract for 2025+ however RB cannot win the constructors with only one driver scoring points. Helmut is infamous for dumping drivers (Klein, Speed, Bourdais, Kvyat, Gasley, de Vries). I feel there is a 50/50 chance Perez is gone after Belgium unless he is there to pickup points Verstappen leaves behind.

I also believe Ricciardo is out after Belgium and Lawson getting the seat, assuming he isn't offered Perez's.

Thoughts?
Nah they’re not gonna dump riccardo. That’s what helmet wants to do and since the whole early part of the season was a war between helmet and Horner about who the big boss was and Horner one…… Riccardo is at least finishing out the season, if not in Perez’s seat and Lawson in his old one.

Nah they’re not gonna dump riccardo. That’s what helmet wants to do and since the whole early part of the season was a war between helmet and Horner about who the big boss was and Horner one…… Riccardo is at least finishing out the season, if not in Perez’s seat and Lawson in his old one.
Wait perez is gonna finish out the season horner is desperately trying to hang on to a sense of consistency and going to do that based on a rash decision that most teams do not do.

don't think Ocon will get it as he will find his way out of F1 due to him not being a good teammate
Truer words never spoken. Yeah, you're probably right on that one.

Holy shit I'm losing my marbles!

Also a big F1 fan here! Been following it for many years now.

I went to the last race at Silverstone and enjoyed all the rain. I try to watch as many races as I can on the TV and I also travel a fair bit to watch them in person.

Back