• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

F-Zero or Super Mario Kart?

Which do you like more?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Which do you think is the superior racing game and why? Mind you, I'm talking the original Super Mario Kart for SNES. I've been playing both a bit lately.

I think in terms of game play F-Zero is pretty clearly superior. I like the fact you get the whole screen and the way the race moves. The downside of course is that it's only single player.

On the other hand, SMK has items and things and can do 2 player mode. One thing I find kind of annoying though is that the computer doesn't play by the same rules you do.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I like F-Zero more on the SNES but on all the other platforms I like Mario Kart a lot more.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
F-Zero, mostly because of the [abounding laughter and great experiences] I have had playing it with my friends. It may be because we're playing on an emulator, but we suck so much :D

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
That a hard one...I own both games for the SNES. In my opinion, F-Zero is a little bit better then Super Mario Kart. F-Zero did a good job showing off the "Mode 8 Graphics" on the SNES, and to me, I get a better feel on how fast Im going on F-Zero then I do on Mario Kart.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.