Extra tapes for Bunnyhops

babyraggydolls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I keep getting tabs / tapes fail on the size of my bunnyhops, where do I buy extra ones, I don’t really fancy using duct tape or sticky tape, I’m not sure what to search for

• Wow
Reactions: PaddedRita and Edgewater
super glue?

• Wow
Reactions: Edgewater
Clear packaging tape works great for me. Or even the duck tape with pattern/prints that you can find at Hobby Lobby or Michael’s.

Reactions: Edgewater, Jonnythepony, TrashPanda01 and 1 other person
jamiejamie said:
Clear packaging tape works great for me. Or even the duck tape with pattern/prints that you can find at Hobby Lobby or Michael’s.
Agreed, I use clear packaging too at night for a snug diaper fit and seal on the sides.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater and PaddedRita
babyraggydolls said:
I keep getting tabs / tapes fail on the size of my bunnyhops, where do I buy extra ones, I don’t really fancy using duct tape or sticky tape, I’m not sure what to search for
Please raise a ticket on abucares.com so we can resolve this for you

Reactions: Edgewater and TigerDL
babyraggydolls said:
On my last order of the 4 tape BunnyHopps I'm having the same issue with just the lower right tape failing. It will not stay fastened even if I refasten it in a higher position on the landing zone. It just that one tape and it's rather annoying.

ABUMichaelUK said:
I would but it has been almost a year since I ordered them, I figured the statute of limitations had run out. Just kidding. I figured it was just an anomaly as I've never had problems with ABU diapers prior to this.

Jorelaxed said:
Agreed, I use clear packaging too at night for a snug diaper fit and seal on the sides.
In all sincerity one shouldn't have to use additional fastening devices to secure their diaper. Kinda defeats the purpose of putting tapes on diapers to begin with. Why not just make the diapers without tapes then include a roll of duck or packaging tape with every order? Or better yet, exclude the fastening tapes during production, lower the cost of the diaper and have the buyer supply their own tape.
To me tapes are part of the aesthetics and the appeal of the diaper. Using duck tape ruins it for me.

ABUMichaelUK said:

Thank you I will

• Love
Nowididit said:
I would but it has been almost a year since I ordered them, I figured the statute of limitations had run out. Just kidding. I figured it was just an anomaly as I've never had problems with ABU diapers prior to this.
We get that people don't necessarily buy pamps and put them on straight away, we'll still work with you to resolve it.

Reactions: star and Edgewater
ABUMichaelUK said:
We get that people don't necessarily buy pamps and put them on straight away, we'll still work with you to resolve it.
I didn’t buy them that long ago, either way will look forward to your reply. Thank you

babyraggydolls said:
sadly i do not wear bunnyhops because i hate hook and loop diapers, they don't fit my body well. it makes me so sad because they are so cute

In the meantime, having a roll around of clear packing tape (they also come in colors) provides use for many applications. But, tonight, you need your diaper to stay-on! Consider rolling out a piece approxament 50 mm (2")+ longer than the full length including both ends. and cut from the roll. Center the tape above it and set it in place. May not bring moments of 'little,' but at least your diaper will stay in place tonight!

Please keep us posted as to what the Supplier recommends!

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita
ABUMichaelUK said:
Do you want to know the funny thing everyone I emailed Abu support and just was totally ignored 😂 after being invited to contact support. Astonishing customer service right there

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater and PaddedRita
Can you send me your ticket number please and I will resolve that.

I've found a ticket from someone in the UK submitted on the 16th, responded to by our rep on the 17th but then no response from the customer

• Wow
I love bunny hop diapers. Granted I don't wear them often I have never really had a problem with them. I know for me any diaper tape failure it's packing tape to the rescue.

• Love
ABUMichaelUK said:
I've found a ticket from someone in the UK submitted on the 16th, responded to by our rep on the 17th but then no response from the customer
OP needs to check his Spam folder ;-)

ABUMichaelUK said:
Can you send me your ticket number please and I will resolve that.
I replied to Mina since the email said Mina & Abu I missed the email and was confused sorry

star said:
OP needs to check his Spam folder ;-)
I don’t have a spam folder on privately hosted mail

Back