Proud Lucario Owner
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I just wanted to ask this, because I’ve been curious about the subject and interested in where to start.

What are your experiences with hypnosis? Does it help you, or do you find it pointless? What methods do you use (putting on a playlist/loop while you sleep, watching before bed, or just doing it during the day) or are there certain ones that you think work better than others?

I’d appreciate any help! I’m thinking of putting some at the end of my usual YouTube sleep playlist to listen to during my sleep. Any suggestions?

• Love
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
I've tried a few times with no luck, I've tried a few animal hypnosis ones as well with very little effect
I'm curious about other people's experiences though!

Free files, make sure you search for free ones.
Warpmymind.com
Your brain will thank you

Reactions: AComputerGuy
It doesn't generally work how you think it does, well in my experience.

During the induction part, it helps me quiet my mind. Sometimes it takes a while. Sometimes I'll realize I'm thinking about something and then let it go. It's kinda like you have moved everything off your plate. What am I putting back on my plate. Generally the last half of the hypnosis file recommends what to put back on the plate. When I'm doing this to get into Little space, I kinda like grown up thoughts good. If I'm diapered I'll visualize a valve that is opened.

After that, I've been in Little headspace for like 30 ish minutes.

Reactions: Deleted member 74558
I tried if some month ago.. a good record about beeing a Siss who wet her diapers. I really like it, and it was 30 minutes of relaxing. After that, I had some weeks while I really need to be diapered as much as possible (I can't be 24/7)...

But I'm not sure if it's really the result of hypnosis or just a period of time I was much into ABDL...

Kristal said:
I tried if some month ago.. a good record about beeing a Siss who wet her diapers. I really like it, and it was 30 minutes of relaxing. After that, I had some weeks while I really need to be diapered as much as possible (I can't be 24/7)...

But I'm not sure if it's really the result of hypnosis or just a period of time I was much into ABDL...
Still, thank you for your reply! I was listening to some bedwetting training while I was sleeping and it kinda worked I think, I’m not too sure.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
digi said:
Still, thank you for your reply! I was listening to some bedwetting training while I was sleeping and it kinda worked I think, I’m not too sure.
What bedwetting file are you listening too?

BabyHailey1977 said:
What bedwetting file are you listening too?
Just a couple I found on YouTube, I play them on my tv mixed in with my usual sleeping playlist.

I just started the “Always to Wear Your Diaper” file from Princess Fae

Just stay away from Evil-Ireland

The files from this Etsy store are super high quality and not too expensive. There are tons of options for little space experiences and simulated incontinence. Super fun!

I have to say, I'm quite susceptible to hypnosis. From time to time, especially since I went 24/7, I listen to this, which much to my surprise does pretty much exactly what it claims to do after I listened to it a couple of times. Everytime I do now (if I'm completely relax and left undisturbed for the duration of the file), it makes me more or less diaper dependent for the next two days. While I can feel that I'm peeing, I just wet my diaper uncontrollably. I can sometimes prevent it, but it takes a lot of mental and physical strenght, and even then, it doesn't work everytime. Sometimes, I still wet myself, even when I do my best not to. I really like this file, but I usually only listen to it when I don't have to go to work and/or don't want to go out on a weekend. I'm 24/7 in diapers anyway, but normally, I can still control it and thus keep it in until I come home so my diaper doesn't leak while I'm outside. As this isn't the case after this hypnosis, I like to stay at home as much as possible after listening to it.

Also, my girlfriend made me do this hypnosis twice when I did something she wanted to punish me for. Basically, you write down a number (10 for example) and the hypnosis prevents your next 10 orgasms from being satisfying in any way. After you had 10 ruined orgasms, you can cum as usual again, but the number of orgasms you have written down won't be satifsfying. And she not only did that last month, she also let me wear a diaper without my chastity cage underneath for the first time after I listened to this one, which made the whole thing much more frustrating and the punishment much more effective, since I was finally able to masturbate in a diaper for once, but to no effect.

DiaperedDragon said:
Warpmymind.com
Used too mess around with that when i was younger 15+ years ago in my teen/kid years

Yeah have had a fair bit of experience with hypnosis.
In various settings. From patient. To practitioner. To participant. In various settings in therapy, fun and stage. And for many many many years. Not all experiences were positive and the industry is rife for abuse as its not regulated.

Was there a specific curiosity or ?

anonnymouse said:
Yeah have had a fair bit of experience with hypnosis.
In various settings. From patient. To practitioner. To participant. In various settings in therapy, fun and stage. And for many many many years. Not all experiences were positive and the industry is rife for abuse as its not regulated.

Was there a specific curiosity or ?

There is a large amount of online hypnosis recordings targeted towards ABDL for things like inducing incontinence either temporarily or long term, training the listener to act more babyishly, some that are directly sexual or include additional fetish elements like humiliation, etc.

I will admit I have dabbled with this myself with mixed succes but these have mostly been ones that made me feel or behave in more babyish ways and I am particularly drawn to that, but while I can definitely see a future where I am in nappies 24/7, not really ready for that yet so haven’t really touched the incontinence ones.

Ahhh you speak Nonny ! That makes more sense now.

Well from experience anything will work if you spend enough time and work at it.
Non specifically. Start small. Don't start hypnosis with the expectation you will after 15 mins achieve your desired goal.
It doesn't work like that. Not much does.
Set yourself a smaller, realistic, achievable goal. Learn how to relax, and just stay in that space.
Practice getting to that point over and over and use the same method each time. That then becomes your anchor. The thing that can induce a hypnotic state within seconds.
Once you've managed that then delve further into goals and what you wish to achieve.

Although not familiar with abdl hypnosis or relaxations, the basic principles will be the same.

online hypnosis clips make me laugh.. as you see images, then either words or and a voice will tell you how they will hypnotise you to achieve a goal.. but they will tell you to close your eyes, relax etc etc... but yet the video is still showing images.. possibly of ABDL's, images of diapers , words , phrases etc.. which if you truely closed your eyes you would not see any of it.
I dont think online hypnosis works.. the stuff that you can find on You tube etc.. its just 'excitment' entertainment.

AComputerGuy said:
Used too mess around with that when i was younger 15+ years ago in my teen/kid years
You and me both buddy, I am also very fluent in Gaming/PCs. Private message me sometime, maybe we can game or something lol

I tried it recently but it gave me a really bad feeling, and I started getting scared.

BoyPawz said:
I tried it recently but it gave me a really bad feeling, and I started getting scared.

If your interested, perhaps try something low stakes, there is a hypnotist called ChampTehOtter, he has some sexual stuff but I tend to ignore that, he has a Halloween themed one called little monster, totally temporary and just lots of little fun, all of his stuff is on patreon and is free after it’s been out for one month.

Back