Experience Of Being Spoon Fed

EternalBaby94

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Has anyone experienced being spoon fed by a caregiver during Adult Baby roleplay?

A positive or negative experience?

Is there a sense of helplessness or just pure embarrassment etc?

What was fed during the roleplay?

Cereal, yoghurt etc?

Last edited:
Reactions: icklecub and Traveller
I think I'd like it if I was little enough (been having a hard time recently)
It's not sexual for me or my mom and she and would probably be willing to do that for me if I build up the courage/can find an easier way to be little X3

Reactions: Traveller and EternalBaby94
More fork fed than spoon fed, but a babysitter fed me chicken nuggets once. He burned my tongue with the first one, there was a learning curve involved ^^" But it was a nice experience, 9/10 would recommend, one point deducted for burns, so maybe start with something cold. It did make me feel quite smol. No embarrassment really, it was just treated as a fact of life: Baby is being fed, Big is eating in between, bottle with juice is at hand.

• Love
Reactions: Lyokodl, icklecub, JaysonTheRegressor and 1 other person
My wife will sometimes feed me with either a fork or spoon depending on what I'm being fed. Not embarrassing, just enjoying being fed like a baby.

Reactions: Traveller and EternalBaby94
Atticus1088 said:
I've been spoon fed by a caregiver numerous times. Overall, it is a really great experience. I certainly felt a little helpess and somewhat humiliated, but I think that's what made me feel so little while I was being fed. I don't have a highchair so it was at my kitchen table. I had a cute transportation theme bib put around my neck and fed baby food with a baby's feeding spoon.
I have a primary coloured train bib that says "Chew chew!" X3
I also have a bunch of divided plates and toddler spoons and even a jar of baby food ^-^
I plan to try to focus on regressing soon because it's been months

I'm always spoon fed baby food by mummy on my full-on baby days, we also have finger food like fish fingers, toast, cake, lovely squishy things that baby can play with. When I'm very little I'm bottle fed with Aptamil 1st 4 x a day.
We have a few very babyish bibs in adult size that I have made.

• Love
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
ChristopherRichard said:
I'm always spoon fed baby food by mummy on my full-on baby days, we also have finger food like fish fingers, toast, cake, lovely squishy things that baby can play with. When I'm very little I'm bottle fed with Aptamil 1st 4 x a day.
We have a few very babyish bibs in adult size that I have made.
I'd love pics of your bibs!

65FE1B6E-B189-4A53-A403-7DBBF28D602F.jpeg

I’ve been spoon-fed many times by mommy when I go to her house to be babysat. she puts me in this high chair. she even makes choo choo and plane noises when she feeds me. it’s one of the best parts of little space. I can’t speak for anyone else, but it is embarrassing for me, but I love that. I feel helpless, and I love feeling like I need someone to feed me, because I’m too little. I also purposely make a mess and get some of the baby food on my bibs almost always lol.
🍼😋

Reactions: cprdr and Lyokodl
I've been spoon-fed rather a lot by babysitters over the past 35 years. Like DiaperPatrol, I enjoy making a mess! There was always some baby food on my bib - and on the highchair tray - when mealtime is over. My current nanny always has a cloth baby diaper on her shoulder so she can clean me up while she's feeding me ... that's how messy I typically get.

Years ago, a young lady babysitting me tried to feed me some Gerber macaroni and beef. The stuff was absolutely awful, and I'm embarrassed to say that I spit up so much that she ended up wearing as much of it as I did. I vastly prefer the Gerber and Beachnut desserts.

However, I recently sold my adult-sized highchair (just too big) and will now have to make do with a barstool or something a little too adult in nature. With the right sitter and the right combination of baby foods, however, I'm sure I'll still have fun.

Reactions: diaperpatrol
I have been spoon fed by a hot nurse, but not an abdl context. They made me eat apple sauce by spoon to check my swallow reflexes. Was a little humiliating, especially since the other nurse in the room ultimately became my wife.

Reactions: JensBabyGirl
I have only been given a bottle by two different mommies, I really enjoyed it, one talked a lot of baby talk to me, read me a story and then gave me a bubble bath, re-diapered me and nursed me to sleep! It was awesome!

• Love
Reactions: Raylynn
I love when my wife spoon feeds me, usually yogurt or applesauce. Occasionally I get Gerber cereal. However most of the time I have to feed myself, which isn't so bad when I'm in my highchair...

Yogurt sm (1).jpg

Yogurt sm (2).jpg

IMGP0171cr.jpg

IMGP0163cr.jpg

IMGP0165cr.jpg
IMGP0182cr.jpg

Reactions: ARBBB2 and Raylynn
I've been spoon fed all my life because of my disability, but someone fed me a few times when I was in little space playing with my toys just in a diaper. BIG DIFFERNCE!

You wife once gave me a taste of something she was eating and spoon fed me. It was not ABDL related, but had a profound effect on me. It has not happened since, but I’ve been craving it ever since (20+ years).

Reactions: Raylynn
Back