Everyone’s favorite word for diaper?

Ah, diaper. It's kind of like my favorite word for car is car, lunch is lunch, etc. so diaper is diaper.

Reactions: 70sPampers, Lyokodl and chrischrischris
definitely diaper, although ive recently taken a liking to nappy.

Reactions: Lyokodl
Partial to diapey when I'm feeling little. Just diaper otherwise.

Reactions: Lyokodl
Diaper, or dips if I’m talking with the cool kids. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: Blekyss, Lyokodl and db80
Nappy I use

Reactions: tam1623 and KCA
LilxFawn said:
This is a silly little thread but I was curious what your favorite word for diaper is? My favorite definitely has to be nappy! I’m not British but the word nappy is just so stinkin’ cute in my opinion~!
Both "Pamper" and "diaper" are equally music to my ears.

• Love
Reactions: 70sPampers and Pamperhead
Diapees for me....lol

I like calleing them Pads. I'm more special needs than baby. Pads are what care workers call them or Slips. When I was in hospital with bipolar flare-up which is a hospital for people with intellectual disabilities, there was many incontinent people and the staff just called them pads, - '' Jason needs his pad changing'' etc I called my own nappies Pads in there too. I had my care staff team bring my own pads in hospital when I was in there. Hospital nappies are not as good as my own.

On here I call them Nappies.

My sister called them pampers which I think is cute.

Last edited:
Unpopular opinion: I absolutely HATE, I repeat HATE the word dips.

Reactions: tam1623, KCA and billybobtombo
I personally like to refer Goodnites/Drynites as "Nighttime Underpants." It sounds corny; but to me I think it's cute and sounds youthful. 😊

I personally just call them "Pamps" since it's cute sounding and has that "hip and cool" lingo vibe.

I like "your pampers" the most but "your diapers" is nice too.

• Love
Reactions: 70sPampers
My nanny likes to say, "Let's go change that wet diapey." I ask her to change my pants, or tell her I need my pants changed.

The first time I heard a young mother refer to diapers as 'pants,' I hated the reference. Now I quite like it. What a difference 40 years makes!

Dips, Diiipeees, nappy, nappies, naps, pampees, pampers, squishy pants, dipoor, dip dip

lots of different cute names ☺️

I cant say the word diaper for some weird reason but i just call it my underwear lol

• Haha
Reactions: Terrorbear
I speak french as first language and the word is "UNE COUCHE" (A DIAPER) but when I speak English (or tryin to speak english 😂😂 ) diaper is my favorite word 😅😅

Reactions: 70sPampers and Terrorbear
When I wore Goodnites for bedwetting until I was 14, my parents always referred to them as “night pants” as to not sound as embarrassing as “diapers.” I honestly thought it was more embarrassing to use a euphemism instead of the actual term pretending they were something that they weren’t. They were pull-up diapers that stopped my bed from getting wet

Toaster. A toaster has two holes like a diaper. It’s covert and it works. I can tell my bab friends when around family on discord: “hey I just got a case of toasters!” and my parents are none the wiser.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Terrorbear and Bedwetter12
Arkady said:
Toaster. A toaster has two holes like a diaper. It’s covert and it works. I can tell my bab friends when around family on discord: “hey I just got a case of toasters!” and my parents are none the wiser.
I love it 😂😂

Reactions: Arkady
Barney (i was a barney baby) my dad called them barneys cos it was 1998-2000

Reactions: Deleted member 41919
Back