• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Everyone nice to meet you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

babbob

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Everyone nice to meet you. I am a male who love girls in diaper and baby costume. I am the type who barely actives in social network and prefer enjoy face-to-face communication. However, I don't have any friends or partner shared the same fetish so I decided to join this abdl network community. English is not my strength and I am unsure if I'm always online but nice to meet you all!

babbob said:
Everyone nice to meet you. I am a male who love girls in diaper and baby costume. I am the type who barely actives in social network and prefer enjoy face-to-face communication. However, I don't have any friends or partner shared the same fetish so I decided to join this abdl network community. English is not my strength and I am unsure if I'm always online but nice to meet you all!

Howdy & welcome to ADISC. You're English is really good. Feel free to hop into the forums & start posting. I like meeting others in person as well. I just don't have many around where I live. You'll meet others. Don't worry.

Do you have any hobbies / interests that you enjoy doing besides diapers? Knowing about your hobbies / interests can help start conversations and friendships.

Welcome to ADISC. :) If you hadn't said your English was bad I never would have known; a sign you've done well in learning. What is your native language?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back