Every week this happens

theancientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I work for an independent contractor and every week I request my day off, and prepare for it, it's always 'the next day' with him. 4-5 weeks in a row to be exact. I take a shower, and prepare my favorite coffee for the morning, then powder and diaper myself. Final day of the week nights usually call for a puff or 2 from my prerolled a few hours before bed. Well yesterday was no different, and I it was my first time trying the Bambino carnivals. I had my phone on do not disturb, and put it in my top drawer.i pull it out and see calls from my dispatcher, and in short, I'll have to be there tonight in 2 hours.i like the job, but this kills me every time it happens. I took 2 more puffs earlier and I was just enjoying myself a lot this week. Now my diaper is off, and I had to wipe myself and sober up. I'll get tomorrow off, but it's not the same as planning and looking forward to for 3 days. I didn't even use 1/4 of that Bambino before I took it off. Good thing it has elastic tapes.

Have a pleasant evening everyone

If I were a drinker, and my boss kept trying to call me in on my day off, I wouldn't be checking my phone, and if they somehow got ahold of me otherwise I'd definitely ask if it was OK for me to come in drunk. And record it.

bambinod said:
If I were a drinker, and my boss kept trying to call me in on my day off, I wouldn't be checking my phone, and if they somehow got ahold of me otherwise I'd definitely ask if it was OK for me to come in drunk. And record it.
Well as it turns out my best friend is my dispatcher and I confessed to him that I smoked the two Puffs. I told him I'll be okay in about 3 or 4 hours to drive. I don't want to let him down

When I used to drive I was on our company’s Alaska fleet and would end up spending anywhere from 3 to 6 months up there at a time. I would take a week off for every month that I was gone from home and my fleet manager would run interference for me from dispatcher that always had a “hot load” they needed to cover. One weekend before I left I burned one with a friend and then took a load that went to Saskatchewan and at that time we had to hand the load off to a Canadian carrier for delivery in Canada and wait for them to bring the trailer back. Returning to the US I had to clear US customs and the agent spotted a bag of weed stuck on top of the steering column of the cabover (he was on the ground looking up into the cab) I had just started driving before that weekend. Much hassle later after paying a $300 fine my company safety manager had me in doing a urine test which I obviously didn’t pass. It took me nearly four months to get back to work and that was only possible because the company owner over rode the safety manager. Last day I drove truck was Thanksgiving 1990 and then I had spinal surgery. Now days I’m on opioid pain meds (morphine and codeine) so Advanced Pain Management does random urine tests to insure that I’m adhering to my opioid contract. Seems as though I’m always studying for my drug test. Stay padded, at least they don’t test you for butt wrappers!

Last edited:
Reactions: SnickersTheFoxx
look up the laws on days worked in your state, as I believe at least in mine, that you are mandated to have at least one day off in seven measured from sunday, meaning that unless you have agreed to it beforehand, they have to give you 1 day a week off from work.

If you have scheduled it off, don’t acknowledge your phone. Put it in DND and let everything and everybody drop to VM immediately. From the time you clock out, until the time you clock back in - you cease to exist to work, co workers, friends and family unless you choose.

“Sorry I’m out of town” is the best excuse you can give if contacted

my boss used to call me on my days off, i would turn phone off.. i think work got the hint... cause they stopped calling on my off days.. lol

I’m a little bit different, I really like my job and don’t mind working extra shifts even on my days off. So if I don’t have anything planned I have nothing against working. And hey it’s extra pay even though I don’t need it! I don’t wear diapers to work, so I would also take it off before I would go in. I do not smoke but I do drink alcohol. I don’t mind having a drink at work either :cool:

When I was younger, my wife, family and I took our vacation in northern Ontario on a lake where there was no phone. No one could get a hold of us, especially work. It worked out great!

Zeke said:
When I used to drive I was on our company’s Alaska fleet and would end up spending anywhere from 3 to 6 months up there at a time. I would take a week off for every month that I was gone from home and my fleet manager would run interference for me from dispatcher that always had a “hot load” they needed to cover. One weekend before I left I burned one with a friend and then took a load that went to Saskatchewan and at that time we had to hand the load off to a Canadian carrier for delivery in Canada and wait for them to bring the trailer back. Returning to the US I had to clear US customs and the agent spotted a bag of weed stuck on top of the steering column of the cabover (he was on the ground looking up into the cab) I had just started driving before that weekend. Much hassle later after paying a $300 fine my company safety manager had me in doing a urine test which I obviously didn’t pass. It took me nearly four months to get back to work and that was only possible because the company owner over rode the safety manager. Last day I drove truck was Thanksgiving 1990 and then I had spinal surgery. Now days I’m on opioid pain meds (morphine and codeine) so Advanced Pain Management does random urine tests to insure that I’m adhering to my opioid contract. Seems as though I’m always studying for my drug test. Stay padded, at least they don’t test you for butt wrappers!
If I got tested for butt wrappers, I would definitely fail LOL! I don't drive a 53-footer, I drive a 26 ft box truck, and we don't get tested. Only the class a drivers get tested. I used to work in Alaska with seafood seasonally.

Back