Every time someone mentions Abena or whatever the brand is..

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaOblivion93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Specifically M4, I always think of the firearm. It's widely used in the U.S. military. I just hope that when I am enlisted I I won't do vice-versa ^_^;

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
This is my diaper and this is my gun,
One is for peeing, and one is for fun!

UltimaOblivion93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Heh, good ol' Full Metal Jacket. But, in all honesty, a firearm is no fun or joking matter. They are tools of war.

Goofy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Full metal jacket reference. Dogboy you never cease to delight.

As for you DiaperLover I never really made that connection. I'm glad you can look at it so levelly at any rat

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The really funny thing is that I just realized, I meant to say, one is for shooting, the other for fun. This must be some grand psychological slip. And what if the gun pees? Does, "while my gun gently weeps" apply?

DprdDirtRider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It always makes me think of COD. I dont know why though as I always used the M16, I think... I havent played in forever.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The really funny thing is that I just realized, I meant to say, one is for shooting, the other for fun. This must be some grand psychological slip. And what if the gun pees? Does, "while my gun gently weeps" apply?

ROFL, gosh that's hilarious :laugh:

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Haha...and it only gets worse since it's "while my guitar gently weeps". Some people mix metaphors. I mix Beatles songs. This is the plague of the aging mind.

P

Penguinhop

When I first joined adisc, I was horribly confused... i thought it was a typo or auto correct. Then I found out it was the actual name ad assumed the m4 meant something like "kick ass" or "epic" because it's apparently very good :p

Bear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Other
It always makes me think of COD. I dont know why though as I always used the M16, I think... I havent played in forever.

The only thing I could think of when I read that is imagine if Abena made them all the way to M16, that would be one thick diaper.

Tristen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Heh, good ol' Full Metal Jacket. But, in all honesty, a firearm is no fun or joking matter. They are tools of war.

not to detract from the topic... but guns are not a tool of war. they are simply a tool. I use guns for relaxation and challenge. I enjoy the precision and challenge of target practice. Every gun ever created can be used for non war applications...

that said... the M1 would most likely trigger a gun memory, mostly because the M1-Garand was the rifle or choice for some time

Status
Not open for further replies.