Ever wonder about home emergencies while wearing?

TrashPanda01

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I feel very comfortable and "isolated" ,per say, when at home so as not to feel concerned about the "outside" world. This is where is feel comfortable to wear diapers. The thought does occasionally come to me though, what if there is an emergency, what would be the outcome while wearing.
It could be medical, it could be fire, or weather. For me if it's weather I can simply slip on a pair of pants from the front of the bed. Fire......maybe I'd slip them on but I hope to have the thought of grabbing them. Medical, oh, well...that's out of my control. I also am prepared for a home invasion. That one I've ran many scenarios through my head.
1) Home gets broken into while I'm home and the intruders leave and I have time to properly dress before the police arrive to take a report.
2) WW3 opens up in my house and I'm either victorious holding intruders at bay while wearing a diaper with a chest rig on or I'm on the floor injured in a diaper.
I'm I the only one who has had weird what if thoughts?

Reactions: abdlchristian12
No, you most certainly are not alone. Such thoughts have gone through my head too. Not only pertaining to getting caught in diapers though.

A couple of months ago, I hear banging on and yelling through a door across the hall. Who I assume were family members of my neighbor had not heard from him and stopped by. He was unable to get to the door so the police were called for a wellness check. They called for the paramedics and fire department, who broke the door down and carried him out on a stretcher. The stench was rather awful, making me wonder if he had been laying there for a significant amount of time without a shower, urinating/defecating on himself. Gave me a scare, as I too live alone. I’ve had some close calls slipping in the shower. What if I were to choke on something? Should I get Life Alert? I’m bad about regularly keeping in touch with family/friends. I’m sure work would wonder about me though as my attendance record is impeccable. If I die at home, I figure the longest I’d go before being found is a month when I miss a rent payment and my landlady texts/calls me without a reply.

As far as the diapers go, I don’t think an intruder would be very interested in them. Have been a victim of porch piracy before for diaper deliveries and I wonder how disappointed they were when they discovered what was inside. I have a stash of over 200 diapers and boosters at the moment and hate to think about losing them in a fire. I’m on the second floor and they are stored on shelves so flooding is not a concern. I cringe to think about how whomever cleans out my place after I pass on will react. And, what if the diaper pail is full and they have to carry all that stinky weight to the dumpster? I know; I’ll be dead and this is what I worry about. How twisted!

Regarding being found in an emergency diapered, this too is something I fixate on. Car wreck, choking, broken bone, losing consciousness, etc. resulting in having to be rushed to the hospital? Getting arrested, brought to jail, and going through intake/processing? These are the reasons I seldom wear printed diapers anymore, especially away from home. If I ever wind up in one of the aforementioned situations, I think I’d have an easier time explaining it away as a medical necessity. Though, if I happen to be found in bed, diapered with a onesie on, a paci in my mouth, and a stuffie in my arms, guess there’s no hiding and passing it off as something else at that point.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrashPanda01
I live in tornado country and I often wonder if my home and garage were to be completely decimated what would ppl see during the clean up. I keep a rather large stash of ABDL diapers in my garage and house and it wouldn't be a far stretch to think they would be scattered throughout the neighborhood. What would ppl think when going through the aftermath and seeing all those ABDL diapers? Could they trace it back to me?

I would think as a guy getting caught in a medical diaper could be explained away easier than getting caught in a cute printed ABDL diaper, especially a pink one like the LFB Blushing Baby or a Rearz Princess or Mermaid diaper.
If I end up dying while diapered then I could care less what ppl think. I think I'd be glad I had a diaper on because my body is gonna release and it'll end up messing and wetting so no better time to be diapered. Too bad I won't be of a conscious mind to enjoy an actual involuntary wet and mess....lol!
I don't worry about home invasions because I live in a very small town 20 miles from the nearest town.
I don't worry about being arrested while diapered because I have complete control and I'm doing nothing to get arrested.
I do however worry about the occasional knock on the door or the unexpected visitor showing up while diapered. That sends me more into a panick trip than any of the other scenarios above. There's nothing worse than lounging on the couch enjoying some well deserved diaper time, sometimes messy and you hear,....."knock knock knock".

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater and TrashPanda01
Diapers scattered around your property, huh? Reminds me of a story I read when an angry girlfriend threw a guy’s diapers across the front lawn and into trees and bushes when they broke up. Can’t recall how the neighbors figured out which half of the couple they belonged to. Maybe because he was the one cleaning them up.

Hadn’t thought about that. I guess being diapered upon your death would be beneficial to collect the last of the waste your body voids. And, I care too much what people think of me that I worry about it even after I’m gone, though I’d have no knowledge of it at that point anyway and wouldn’t be able to feel embarrassed or humiliated or do anything to change it (no pun intended). Like I said: I’m twisted that way.

I too am an upstanding, law-abiding citizen, but wrong place at the wrong time, mistaken eye-witness identification, testimonies, and wrongful convictions do happen. Fortunately, I am heavily involved with music, so perhaps a rehearsal or concert would give me an alibi. Diapered or not, I do not have what it takes to survive incarceration physically or psychologically.

Yes I absolutely worry about this sometimes. I don’t really worry about being caught wearing a diaper in a fire or similar, I wear pyjamas over the top and figure in the commotion of a fire or similar emergency nobody would notice my underwear or at worst they might think I was a bedwetter. I don’t tend to wear out and about in public unless I am literally just popping to the grocery store 2 minute walk from my house so I think it’s unlikely I would be caught up in something wear diapered so I don’t tend to worry about that.

I sometimes worry about dying unexpectedly, not particularly about wearing a diaper but also having family clear my house out and finding my diaper stash, my pacifiers etc. I try and just tell myself that I’ll be dead so it wouldn’t matter. But I also worry about if I was to have a medical emergency out of the house, a car accident for example, which required me to stay in hospital overnight. I guess friends or family would need to go to my house and pick up some stuff for me and again, I would worry about them finding my stash. I don’t always keep the tidiest house (adhd), I keep a box of diapers ‘under’ my bed but they’re currently on the floor next to the bed because I pulled them out and didn’t push them back under, I have a bin bag containing several used wet diapers in my bathroom bin and have pacifiers lying around next to my couch and on my bedside table. I just have to kind of hope that if ever i was in that situation the diapers were attributed to bedwetting, I only buy medical diapers for that reason and avoid any ABDL brands. The pacifiers would I guess be harder to explain but I have ADHD and mostly use them as a sensory aide for chewing so I guess maybe I could use that as an excuse.

Last edited:
I too have had an unexpected knock at the door while lounging around in little gear. I just reply with a “Just a minute,” and rapidly get dressed into something more appropriate and put things away out of sight. If it’s unexpected, it’s not someone who will be coming in and staying for an extended amount of time.

I tend not to worry much about this, but there was the one time when I was awakened at around 2am by flashing lights in my window, and looked out to see three fire trucks and two aid units in our rather small culdesac, every one with lights flashing, people walking around...it turned out that the lady across the culdesac had gone into a diabetic coma or something.

I have definitely had this thought. I'm now 40 years old with high blood pressure and I often think if I have a stroke and a family member calls the ambulance while I'm diapered with a printed onesie and a pacifier dangling off of a clip with little princess on it. Holy crap, I promise while the ambulance is taking me to the hospital and I am fighting for my life a little part of my brain would be saying, I cannot believe your dumb ass just did this. 🤣
But then I go put on a diaper, a printed onesie and a pacifier so apparently I don't care all that much.🤣

Woah. Glad I'm not the only one with these thoughts.
Ya'll mentioning knock at the door reminded me of an uncomfortable incident earlier this year.
I was wearing a diaper under my clothes when I took the trash to the curb. A truck pulled up and a guy got out. I "recognize " him, but wasn't fully sure who he is. Two people from the past came to mind.
Finally it dawned on me he was a Cub Scout dad of a boy in my son's Den from 4 or 5 years ago. He's an OK guy, but super serious and gives you vibes. Can't really explain. Either way, we did some talking and catching up, but was feeling uncomfortable while wearing because years ago he made a comment that some people wear diapers for fun and they are sick. Of course he never found out, but a very uncomfortable feeling.
I normally don't wear out of my house. I feel small and more vulnerable for some reason.

TrashPanda01 said:
I feel very comfortable and "isolated" ,per say, when at home so as not to feel concerned about the "outside" world. This is where is feel comfortable to wear diapers. The thought does occasionally come to me though, what if there is an emergency, what would be the outcome while wearing.
It could be medical, it could be fire, or weather. For me if it's weather I can simply slip on a pair of pants from the front of the bed. Fire......maybe I'd slip them on but I hope to have the thought of grabbing them. Medical, oh, well...that's out of my control. I also am prepared for a home invasion. That one I've ran many scenarios through my head.
1) Home gets broken into while I'm home and the intruders leave and I have time to properly dress before the police arrive to take a report.
2) WW3 opens up in my house and I'm either victorious holding intruders at bay while wearing a diaper with a chest rig on or I'm on the floor injured in a diaper.
I'm I the only one who has had weird what if thoughts?
As I am getting a little older I cant help but wonder about it. As someone else said not much to worry about if you die... it is the living through it that bothers me a bit though.
For instance a stroke or a heart attack where you are found by EMT's/neighbors/son... that would require some explanation. Not to mention the emergency room nurses commenting on the color of my plastic pants or how cute the 3 inch duckie pins are. Adding on, several of the guys I work with live in my neighborhood, some just a few houses away. That might be hard to hide then as well.

So mostly, I restrict my wearing now to when MammaBunny is home, that way if I have any issues she is there to get my diapers off just like in the CSI episode KING BABY.

Yea I often have nightmares about people stopping by my home while I'm in a soiled diaper, it's happened a few times but not in a mega-messy one so I got away with it.
Also today as often I wore a Parents Choice 7 with extenders and stretch panties to keep it in place under my shorts. I drove 30 miles out dry to Goodwill and Walmart then back home wet, later in a fresh dry one I rode my motor bike to the beach to walk the sandbars at low tide. The worry is of course what would if I was in a serious accident.

I had that knock on the door this afternoon...warm day, so I was just wearing a t-shirt and a white Fetware bikini. It was the service guys from my car dealer to do a recall check. So I stretched down the t-shirt with one hand, opened the door with the other, and said "Hey, let me get dressed, I'll be right with you." Nothing was said, no funny looks or anything.

If my home gets broken into while wearing at night..… I’m grabbing my 1911 and engaging said threat. Diaper onesie and all.

Reactions: dous and TrashPanda01
Back