Ever wet or even messed while driving?

I often wet myself when driving as I am incontinent

tucoy1 said:
AlwaysZ-Why do you use cloth for all day in one diaper? I use always descreet disposible bladder control panties. Very assorbant, very thin, no one can tell you're wearing. I wet a lot, and only change twice or 3 times a day. Your team will not have any clue you're wearing.
I have to change my diaper at least 3 times a day. I try to limit my time out, and change before I do go out. I wear cloth because that's what works best for me.

alwayz said:
at least 3 times a day

I wish I could change my diaper three times a day. But I poop 4 times everyday

alwayz said:
I have to change my diaper at least 3 times a day. I try to limit my time out, and change before I do go out. I wear cloth because that's what works best for me.
I understand and there is a different feeling. I thought you may be having leaking isssues and didn't want friends to see your bulky diapers and or plastic pants.

Wet, yes. I sometimes where on long drives or road trips. It helps to cut down on stops. As for messing while driving, can’t say I have or ever will.

Yes, and wetting while driving has never been a problem for me (I find it to be quite fun!). The one time I messed while driving (or in 'public', for that matter), however, was such a horrible experience, I've never considered doing it again. Story ahead!

So, I was driving between Illinois and Montana; a long stretch, and I thought that I could diaper-up at a rest area, mess my diaper, and clean-up at another rest area and be on my way. Oh, how wrong I was. You see, I was naive; I had a package of Pampers baby wipes with me, and though I had never used baby wipes to clean-up a mess (always a shower), I thought "Well, how bad could it be? They're designed for this kind of thing!"

Narrator: It was pretty bad.

So, when I became tired of my loaded diaper, I pulled into a rest area to change. I was EXTREMELY lucky that this particular rest area had a proper handicapped bathroom, complete with a sink, rather than just a handicapped stall in the main bathroom, because I would need that privacy and sink. As I stripped-off my diaper, I realized that my poo had gone all the way up the back of my diaper, and the back of my shirt had a little bit of poop on it. Uh-oh...

So, I started cleaning myself off, but when I had used about half of the baby wipes, I realized I still had much more to clean; and, at this point, people were knocking on the door, and all I could muster was a flustered "OCCUPIED!!", while thinking just how the hell I was going to get out of this mess.

Eventually, I was down to just a couple of wipes, and still needed a LOT of cleaning, so I did something nasty to conserve the few wipes I had left: I wiped myself, then washed the wipe in the sink, and repeated until my bum was clean. Eventually, I was clean enough, so after multiple toilet flushes (note: I now know that "flushable" wipes really shouldn't be flushed), numerous knocks on the door, wiping the sink down with one of the few clean wipes left in the package, and leaving a rather rank diaper in the trash can for the poor janitor to deal with, I left the bathroom and hurried back to my truck. I wasn't wearing my partially-soiled shirt, however; I put that in my diaper bag, but since it was January, my large Carhartt coat was large enough to conceal the fact that I was shirtless as I walked as quickly as possible back to my truck so I could just get the fuck out of there.

That was over seven years ago, and I've never messed outside of my home, or gone into public while messy since.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, mostly wetting while driving long distances. I've messed three times while driving: once when I first messed (like, first time ever messing my diaper) while driving back to college in North Carolina, once more when driving in Ohio from a friend's to my family, and once when I was living in Australia and driving across the Outback (or whatever I consider the Outback).

Yes, when I am stucked in traffic jam. Diapers are must on London M25 motorway. When is traffic jam, it is situation which can last for hours. Aleays have diapers in car. Always get diapered if I know that I need to travel on motorways around London

Was riding in car with my family, before I had my license. All of a sudden my little bro says, "smells like someone pooped". Dad turned around and asked me if I needed a change.. I had to admit to it. He had my mom get a clean diaper from under the seat and headed for the next rest area. Got the lecture, "You need to tell me when you need to go and we will stop at the rest area". We stopped at a rest area and I changed my wet and messy diaper. I often wet my diaper when riding but I usually wait till the next scheduled stop before I change.

Last edited:
I wet my diaper while driving all time on the road

Messing while driving can give a completely new definition for the term “road rash”

...just something to think about if you do this.
;)

I'm just getting the hang of wetting while driving. I always have more difficulty wetting sitting down, and when doing something that requires concentration, both of which combine when driving. But I can now let go with some effort when stationary or driving straight and level, especially with the cruise control on because the lower half of my body is not involved with any pedals.

Doing a poo is easier and less inhibited by driving, because the action of pushing is completely voluntary and I can do that any time. But it's hard to poo in a nappy sitting down because there's nowhere for it to go. What normally happens if I need a poo in the car is that the natural urge will fade without any results, or I will get stuck part way through unable to finish. As soon as I stop and get out, the urge will return and I will fill the nappy there and then.

If the need for either or a wet or a mess is more urgent and I can't manage it in the car, I'll pull over when possible and get out to use the nappy before carrying on.

A few times asaulted by Mess Expres, higway with enough traffic and nowhere to stop...

I have wet while driving, never messed (not something I am into). It was much more difficult to get the flow going and maintain it than I thought it would be.

alwayz said:
Yes, I put a towel on the drivers seat so it will catch any leak

would recommend a disposable bed pad or a washable pad with a waterproof bottom as a towel will catch any leaks but will also allow wicking to the seat when it gets wet.

I have been wearing diapers to work more often, in fact almost daily. I wet throughout the day and then driving home I wet more. By the time I get home I am pretty soaked. I have had a few minor leaks, but nothing too bad. I have only messed my diaper while driving a few times; when I know that my wife will not be home. She knows about my diapers, but I don't want to offend her by walking in with a messy diaper.

Reactions: chamberpot
ive had a few accidents, and some intentional ones, but none as bad as an enema then driving, that was the worst

• Wow
Reactions: KitsuneFox
Yeah,wet in the car. I would never mess in it though. I like to be able to shower if I do mess.

PlinkinginPink said:
Yeah,wet in the car. I would never mess in it though. I like to be able to shower if I do mess.
yea, a lesson learned the bad way

CrazySmoker said:
A few times asaulted by Mess Expres, higway with enough traffic and nowhere to stop...
Forgot important date: NOT with diapers, so bad it was: Two pairs of boxers throwed out.

Back