Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordluke

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Insects

Hi Guys

Being in the sub tropics we have a lot of flying insects so yes I have swallowed my share of flies and other associated insects. Usually when one has been working hard or at sport those big breaths eheheheh we need to invent a fly screen for our mouths hehehehe .

Cheers

Luke

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
*reminds him of the episode of south park where Cartman gets arrested and craps out the board game*
I love that episode where they're stuck in the cave, Cartman does some exploring and finds some (then unknown) fake treasure. He then eats all of the treasure and gets the others to carry him, he's extremely heavy, fat, and making noises.

After they get out of the cave Cartman has a huge treasure dump. (Sorry, couldn't resist myself there!) The rest say "Dude... Did Cartman just crap treasure?"

ANYWAY! The only strange thing I've ever eaten was McDonalds, but I sometimes chew on things. >_>

Role
I'll have a dog biscuit occasionally -- it keeps me from excessively smoking and cheaper than xanax.

As to actually swallowed -- a captive bead, a pen cap, dental floss, a condom.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Woo dog biscuits!! I like the bone shaped ones the best. My friends are used to me eating strange things so them seeing me with a dog biscuit is more on the normal side = P

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover

...and then flushes it down out of habit... :rolleyes:

Also, I seem to remember chewing on the seatbelt in my mom's car...and how delicious it was! This was when I was *really* young though and besides, Pontiac 6000's taste delicious :p
:worshippy: :worshippy: :worshippy:AAH AAH PERFECT:damnpc: hit the nail on the head, i USED TO LOVE DONG THAT!!! although id more suck on it because this wierd oly tate came out of it.. i used to do that at least tll i was 8 and i used to and still do chew on paper and blue-tac as well as aluminium foil although i think thats more for the purpose of making it more supple when i do it these days

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Oh yeah... I remember how nice seatbelts tasted... they taste interesting...

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
:worshippy: :worshippy: :worshippy:AAH AAH PERFECT:damnpc: hit the nail on the head, i USED TO LOVE DONG THAT!!! although id more suck on it because this wierd oly tate came out of it..
Exactly, that's why I used to do it! That seatbelt had so much flavour :biggrin: ...weird, eh?

Spirit said:
Yay! What do I win?

A Happy Meal :p

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
A fly.

My parents told me I ate cement, paint and sand when I was a kid.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
My parents told me I ate cement, paint and sand when I was a kid.
DarkSunDS, now if you had also gnawled on wood and drywall as a kid it would have been almost as if you had eaten a house.:wink:

~Pramrider

Role
Diaper Lover
Anyone ever had the trident orange I believe it is, I thought it tasted like peach rings, so I had to avoid eating it as much as I could.

Also forgot, I liked to eat dog biscuits.

Sickness

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I drank ants that climbed into my soda that I left for a few hours when I was litttle. Yeah didn't taste that bad. They were very sweet tasting. Also it was an accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.