Ever Swallow Anything Strange?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I can remeber swallowing gum when I was three and that's really it.

Ichor

Banned
Role
Babyfur
I once swallowed a live spider for a dare...it bit me half-way down. -_- Though I can't really blame it for doing so.

kevintje

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Umm I eat paper, still do to this day, don't ask. I don't know why.
I do the same thing, I just like to chew on it for a while, then (mostly) take it bakc out, or sometimes swalow it.

Same for plastic wrappers :p

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
One other thing I ate and should have known better, being six years old at the time, was a bar of chocolate ExLax. Not one small square of the bar which was the usual dose, but most of the bar instead. Never have been sooooo sick in my life as the next morning. :eek: I had to sit on the toilet with a bucket in front of me because it was coming out both ends. I didn't fess up to that one either! My folks just thought I had a severe stomach/intestinal virus. I'm surprised that trick didn't land me in a hospital bed all dehydrated. It cured me though. To this day I can't stand the taste of chocolate ExLax. I did still use it on occasion after that episode, but had to swallow the small square with water like a pill because to chew it and get the taste would trigger gagging in me.

Lesson of story: Don't ever overdose yourself on laxatives.....or anything else in the medicine cabinet for that matter.

~Pramrider

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
One other thing I ate and should have known better, being six years old at the time, was a bar of chocolate ExLax. Not one small square of the bar which was the usual dose, but most of the bar instead. Never have been sooooo sick in my life as the next morning. :eek: I had to sit on the toilet with a bucket in front of me because it was coming out both ends. I didn't fess up to that one either! My folks just thought I had a severe stomach/intestinal virus. I'm surprised that trick didn't land me in a hospital bed all dehydrated. It cured me though. To this day I can't stand the taste of chocolate ExLax. I did still use it on occasion after that episode, but had to swallow the small square with water like a pill because to chew it and get the taste would trigger gagging in me.

Lesson of story: Don't ever overdose yourself on laxatives.....or anything else in the medicine cabinet for that matter.

~Pramrider
LMAO!!!! :laugh:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I'm going to second the pixie stick thing... I still do that to this day... just eat the whole thing...

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
I I was bored in class many moons ago, and I had a penny. I started to throw it up in the air, and catch it. I threw it up a little too high at one one point, and it hit the ceiling. Just when the teacher asked what I was doing, I opened my mouth to respond, and the penny fell into my mouth. I instinctively swallowed. It actually didn't taste bad, a bit metallic, but not bad! I passed it back out two days later. I was taking a poop, when I suddenly heard something go "Clink" when it hit the bowl. I turned around to look, and a saw a really shiny penny sitting there! I guess my stomach acids cleaned it..

My mom said that I once ate an entire candlestick when I was like 3.. I don't remeber htta one though..

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I had a lego brick stuck in my nose once, does that count?

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
12 posts in, and nobody's made a blow-job joke! :eek: :p
Oh lawd, that is the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread. But I think I'll take the high road on this one :rolleyes:. The only weird stuff I've ever swallowed would be the paper they used to wrap candies in - like those candy cigs...I would just eat the whole thing :D...

Chromos said:
I was taking a poop, when I suddenly heard something go "Clink" when it hit the bowl.
Awkward moment in public washroom #47
"Huuuurgh"...
<CLINK>...
:huh:

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
lol, chromos is so metal he poops pennies...

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Andysetra, I like that picture in your sig of a guy getting extracted from a toy car. :D It reminded me of vids on youtube showing teens/young adults getting stuck in toy cars, highchairs, and baby swings. Some were so tightly stuck in baby swings at a park the rescue squad had to be called to free them. That must have been a BIG embarrassment. ;)

~Pramrider

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
Baking powder. Yuck!

When I was really young I used to go out into the yard and eat grass.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I used to ear crayons, playdough, and the whole pixi stix as well. Still do actualy...

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
*reminds him of the episode of south park where Cartman gets arrested and craps out the board game*

...and then flushes it down out of habit... :rolleyes:

Also, I seem to remember chewing on the seatbelt in my mom's car...and how delicious it was! This was when I was *really* young though and besides, Pontiac 6000's taste delicious :p

Last edited:

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
ooo! that reminded me! the bestest thing i used to chew on constantly (not swallow mind you) were those rubber balls that you could get from the coin machines for a quarter. :D i could gnaw on those for hours... i should get myself one soon and chew on it for old times sake.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Now, to expand this topic to strange things chewed, but not swallowed, I could add chewing tar as a kid. I read somewhere when I was a kid myself that city kids used to chew tar in the summertime many years before my time. Don't know why, but they supposedly did. Sooooo, thought I'd try it too! Roofing companies would always be somewhere in the neighborhood working and they had rolls of fresh tar which was melted and used as a sealer under roofing cover material on the flat-roofed rowhouses. I broke off a small piece from a roll when the workers weren't looking and proceeded to chew it. YUCK!!! It had a very distinct oily taste from what I remember. I guess city kids in an earlier generation must have had more of a taste for oil than I did. :D

~Pramrider

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
ooo! that reminded me! the bestest thing i used to chew on constantly (not swallow mind you) were those rubber balls that you could get from the coin machines for a quarter. :D i could gnaw on those for hours... i should get myself one soon and chew on it for old times sake.
I used to love doing that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.