• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I too was an only child and had the whole attic/bedroom to myself. But when I went away to college that all changed. My first room mate was a complete idiot. My second one I slept with...haha... Then he moved to a nearby boarding school and I had a room to myself in college. Then for part of my senior year I had a room mate who kept wanting to sleep with me, and I kept saying no. Then one day he pushed all of my buttons, and I hit him so hard in the face that it moved all of his teeth to the right, knocking out his front tooth. He was a trumpeter. Oh well.... that was when I was seeing the shrink. I then had to move off campus because the Dean thought I was a threat to the other students. If he only knew haha.

M

maddi

Yep. I share a room with my husband. He's a slob and I'm not. The difference kills me... Other than that, no... was an only child, although I did share a room with one of my friends when I went to college. I didn't like it much.

Role
  1. Private
I shared a room with my brother for what was about the first 8-9 years of my life. Back then at such an age, it's not too bad because you really don't have quite the need for much personal space.

I'm happy though, I got a good deal out of it! I moved out into another room - the only one in the house that has air-con. :D

B

Butterfly Mage

I share the same bedroom as my domestic partner, hee hee.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Except for three semesters at college, I always had my own room. Sharing a room at college wasn't too bad, of my two roommates ever, one was rarely there, the other was a close friend so it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

irecomme

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Yes. I was at boarding school for a long while.

I hated every waking minute of it.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Yep, when I was much younger I shared my room with my older sister. We even had bunk beds. Classic! I can't remember liking or disliking it too strongly, but I'm sure glad that I haven't had to share my room since I was probably about 7. We didn't get along that well back then, but now my older sister and I are very good friends.

Role
  1. Other
When I was young, most of the time with my brothers, until they were in high school. Then when I was in the Army, and College dorms. Plus various times in hotel rooms.

I don't even want to share my house with anyone.

tigerlily

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Growing up, I always had to share a room with my sister. I didn't like it that much, but when we got older she was always out with her friends, so she was never home.

When I was young, most of the time with my brothers, until they were in high school. Then when I was in the Army, and College dorms. Plus various times in hotel rooms.

I don't even want to share my house with anyone.

lol :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.