• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I'm just curious to see if anyone as or ever shared the same room with anyone?

X

xdeadx

Yup, and I hated it.

Shared the same room with my sisters for a few years.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Luckily I've never had to share a room (except with my cat, that thinks it's as much hers as it is mine). :D

Altric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Before we moved out of my grandparents' house, my brother and I shared 2 rooms - a small bedroom and a playroom. The playroom was basically the second living room, but all of our toys, games, and videos were in there, so we called it the playroom and our grandparents still call it that even though we don't live there anymore.

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Nope, only child. Although from what I hear, my kitty has more or less taken over my bedroom since I've been gone.

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I use to share a room with my older brother but yet he scared me alot. One time my brother came home really tired and he came into the room and he slept right on top of me not realising it. Yeah I moved away to his bed.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I had a step brother that I had to share a room with when I was 6-7. He was younger than me, but I was an only child up to that point and wasn't really happy with the change.

Role
  1. Incontinent
I had to share a room with my younger brother when we were younger, and I hated it. I never really got along with him, we fought constantly. I couldn't do anything without him tagging along, and he'd tattle on me for everything. He was such a pain!

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Never for a long length of time. So I voted no, it has never been a permanent arrangement.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I shared a room with my older brother from the time I was 10 to 12 It was ok but there were times when I really wanted my own room thankfully i've had my own room from the time I was 13 to now.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Well, being married, it's pretty much a given my wife and I share the same room. ;)

While living at home there were only two time periods I DIDN'T share a room. First was when I was 5 and younger while we were living in a 3BR house owned by my grandmother. Afterwards, we moved to first an apartment and later a small rowhouse, both rented two bedroom units, so we had to double up. During all those years (21!!) I didn't have a room to myself for more than a couple months when 18 years old, and that was when my last sister living at home got married until my grandfather had to move in due to illness and age. Finally, my mother and I bought a house (one with more than 2 bedrooms, YES!!!:rolleyes:) when I was 26. The house was an old three story duplex, so not only did I have my own room but had an entire floor to myself.:D Eight months later I was married and sharing a room from then on until now.

~Pramrider

Craig

Est. Contributor
In the past with my older brother yes, didn't bother me to much then because I was like 7 and he would of been 14 so I guess it probably bothered him :p. If I was to share a room now I really would hate it! The only thing I share my room with is my dog (Belle) :).

Craig.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
Nope. I never have done, and hopefully never will do. I'm fairly sure it would not end well if I was permanently sharing a room with someone. I really, really like my privacy sometimes, especially when I'm sleeping.

Unless I'm really tired, I can't relax enough to get to sleep properly, and so the only way I can get to sleep if I'm sharing a room is to forget the other person is there. If it was a more long term arrangement, I would most likely go insane.

Perhaps if it were someone I really trusted, like someone I married, then I might be alright with it. But I can't see that happening anywhere in the near future.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I have 3 brothers, we lived in a very small house, so we all used to sleep in the same room, I didn't get my own room untill the 2 older ones left our house.

Then I had to share a room with my youngest brother, I really didn't have my own room untill I was about 13 or maybe older.

Yes it sucked big time, now I have a house with 3 bedrooms, and I'm the only person living there, I do enjoy my privacy, alot.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Luckily I've never had to share a room (except with my cat, that thinks it's as much hers as it is mine). :D

Ditto. She picks the most inconvenient spot possible on my bed and sleeps.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I have shared a room with one of my brothers. That must have been from when I was 5 or 6 to when I was 9 or 10 or so. I didn't hate my brother (although I've certainly seen better relationships among siblings), so I didn't mind it too much. At that age, you don't really need much privacy and prefer to have someone to play/chat with.
I've probably shared rooms with my brother(s) when my family went on vacation after that, but that was obviously just a temporary arrangement.

I've also shared rooms with random strangers on other occasions, like excursions with my university, seminars paid for by sponsors in other cities and stuff like that.

Sharing a room and bed with my significant others is a given, obviously, and I also shared a room with DLs/TBs/ABs on some occasions, like TB/AB meetings or when having TBs/ABs over at my place. Since TBs/ABs often enjoy cuddles, it's not too uncommon to share the bed too :tongueout:

Peachy

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I suffer from only child lulzyness.

So no.

I am curious as to what it would be like to have siblings, but I expect it would suck, due to less parents money, but conversely less hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.