Ever peed the bed with a diaper on?

Mathew

Constant Wetter
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I peed the bed while wearing two diapers and did it three times in one night. The mattress was wet so I flipped it and to my surprise pee had soaked all the way through it. Anyone else ever pee a bed this bad?

One night when i was black out drunk but aside from that I know when to change.

I have never wet a bed that badly but the other night I did leak through my diapers and get pee all over the sheets. Luckily we have a mattress protector in place so it wasn't a huge deal.

It’s all about sleeping position. If you actually wet while asleep, and can’t just choose to point the right way, leaks will happen, particularly in disposables with no side padding if you have male anatomy.

I used to have leaks with a thick night diaper and plastic pants, this was right after the first prostate surgery.
I leaked all over my footed pajamas, mattress protector etc.
10+ surgeries later my wetting volumes decreased to small leaks constantly so the diaper has more time to absorb it.

Ironically, sense Kimberly Clark decided to change their Goodnites, I actually have peed the bed while wearing them several times. Hate to say it; but Goodnites have never been the same sense removed the frill leg guards and made them discreet. 😞

GoodniteLover219 said:
frill leg guards and made them discreet
Tbf i dont blame them they are marketed for kids who are well past the age for nappies, the main concerns for these kids will be nobody knows they are wearing anything at things like sleepovers they would want them too look feel and sound as much like normal underwear as possible

Reactions: GoodniteLover219
I have a waterproof mattress protector and bed pad to protect against leaks.
My kidneys overproduce urine while I sleep, as a result I’m a very heavy wetter in my sleep and tend to leak out my diaper.

AComputerGuy said:
Tbf i dont blame them they are marketed for kids who are well past the age for nappies, the main concerns for these kids will be nobody knows they are wearing anything at things like sleepovers they would want them too look feel and sound as much like normal underwear as possible
I do get and understand that's what they're going for.

Just depressing honestly to see a great product go bad in my tastes. I know everyone's opinions are different and respect them; but to me it killed a wonderful product. 😞

Back