Ever have a true accident? (and not be incontinent?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Most people have had a few incontinent episodes in their life. Remember, incontinence is a symptom, not a disease. Temporary functional incontinence can happen from things like certain foods, drink, drugs, disease, injuries, over-exhaustion, etc. I've been urge incontinent my entire life due to an overactive bladder and IBS. I am urge incontinent because I cannot hold it on a 24/7 basis. In the 12+ years we've been together, my wife has pooped her pants a couple of times and wet the bed. However, I wouldn't call her incontinent. It was just a couple of incidents and we did not make a big deal about them. If things like this persist, however, you should see a doctor asap.

LoFiCopter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It took me a little longer than normal getting over wetting my pants as a kid. But I wasn't diapered for it, I don't remember anybody giving me a bad time over it. It took a lot longer to get over wetting the bed, and I've still had accidents until very recently, so it's not entirely gone either. It always happened more when I had the flu, or was under stress. Luckily the stress of sleepovers makes me sleep lightly so it doesn't happen as often there. It did a couple times, and that was really embarrassing.

Wula

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
About a month ago when my Bf was over. I accidentally wet the bed for the first time since my early years. Of course he knows about the AB/DL side of me. And at the time I wasn't wearing any diapers. So I had a bit of fun cleaning the bed *sarcasm*. At least he understood it wasn't on purpose. Which was nice. Though I hope if it were to ever happen again. It would be while I was wearing diapers.

winnerchickendinner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I had some problems with day time control until I was about 8, due to stress. Only ever had real 'accidents' eg, from start to finish, a couple of times. Since I found out I was ABDL, though, everything's been on purpose. :D

CuddleWoozle

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
It's happened to me a few times. Usually when I was really sick though. I had a choice at the time, I could either sit down on the toilet and clean up vomit from the floor and walls or I could vomit into the toilet and clean up my pants. Neither situation was really all that palatable, but the second won out. I cried so much about it. :(

I've also noticed the past couple of days that every time I drink soda pop I'll pee. I almost wet myself in the car it was so bad. I had to literally run to the bathroom. I just made the connection to what I'd been drinking today. Needless to say I'm going to be more vigilant about it.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
  4. Private
I've went to fart before and had a lil liquidy poo come out, but thtas the worst that ever happened, nothing I coudlnt clean up in the bathroom with toilet paper.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Yea. So I just had an episode this evening/morning.. Had a rough party night in the city, got home and fell asleep in my chair. result: Woke up, having pissed myself badly. Dont drink kids! :p

onecho

“Oh, go poop in your hat!” - Marge Simpson
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
Oh yes. I "sharted" twice in college. Luckily, no one was around either time. :)

artichoke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
when I wa in ninth grade, I was skipping school and walking back home and I messed on myself. I do have twisted bowels.

gigglemuffinz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
After the first week of wearing, and the stressful "trying to get myself to stop trying to hold it in" moments, I started having true accidents all the time.

skikid2010

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The last time I wet my pants was when I was camping with my best friend when I was 16, we were playing football and I put of the urge to pee and kept holding it and I got tackled and that was the last time i pissed my pants!

BooniesboyDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It was a pants-loading accident at age ten that got me started in diapers and I've liked them ever since.

abdlmikeysmith

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
one time when I was 21 and still in the Navy, I was prescribed an antibiotic for an infection I had developed, and one of the side effects I had was that I had to pee all the time, and it often came on with barely any notice(like my body simply released a bladder sized amount of water into the bladder at once),and one time during an awards ceremony on the Flight Deck of my ship(I was getting a Navy Achievement Medal), just as the CO was getting to me, and the XO was reading the reasons for my award, I started to pee myself and I took off running(knocking my CO on his behind in the process) and I barely made it to the port quarterdeck(which was unused as we were moored on the starboard side) and I whipped it out and released the urine right off the ship(knowing I wouldn't make it to the nearest head which was a deck down off the mess deck). The XO ran up to me and saw the wet spot on my crotch and asked if I was ok and I apologized to him, and told him why, and then the CO and my entire chain of command came over and they found out what happened so they had me lay down and called for a corpsman to bring up a stretcher so they could cover me up. No one else found out about the accident, but the medical officer told me to stop taking the antibiotic, which did stop the issues I had with urinating, but 3 days later I had to be rushed to the Hospital because the infection got worse.

But that was the last accident I ever had, before the drunk hit me and made me urinary incontinent

ajthepie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Not too long ago I was heading back from a friend's place on the bus. I had drank a large bottle of alcoholic lemonade and didn't go to the bathroom before I got on the bus. Bad bad idea. It was a rather long ride and I was rocking back and forth in my seat. I managed to make it through the entire bus ride thank god but when the bus came to my stop I promptly jumped off and booked it back to my house. I made it in the front door and that's when the first trickle escaped. I stumbled to the bathroom door with more and more escaping as I struggled to pull down my jeans. I ended up peeing all over the floor and the toilet seat. I was so thankful that my roomie was not home at the time cos that would have been a rather embarassing one to explain.

After the fact though I did sit around in my wet jeans for about half an hour to play a few rounds of Unreal Tournament. When I stood up, the seat of the chair was wet and I had a good giggle. The chairs are hard plastic so I just cleaned it off with a wet dishcloth.

twtw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
I remember when I was younger (eight, nine-ish) I would wet myself when I watched TV in the evenings. I wasn't much, nothing leaked past my underwear and I ignored it. After a while I started changing my underwear when I happened and it stopped. I'm not entirely sure why. I have a strong bladder so I suspect based on my limited knowledge of the human body that I simply unconsciously relaxed my sphincter (spelled it right first time, Yes!)

B

Booger

Once, when I was younger and a friend was over at my house.

My friend got into the collection of stuffed animals that I had and put on a puppet show, which included some awfully crude humor that I found hilarious to the point to where I hosed myself laughing so hard.

Needless to say, my mom was angry, not really the first time I did it, but the second time in a row that my friend made me pee myself from laughing, which soaked two pairs of shorts and left a stain on the carpet which had to be scrubbed clean.

codered4

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
aside from two or three instances of bedwetting, the last time i wet myself during the day was when i was at the start of the year in 1st grade during indoor recess; my friend and i were playing on the computer and he made me laugh so hard that i had to pee but i didn't know where the bathrooms were so I tried to hold it for too long and when we went to art class it all just came out, right in front of the teacher and she was like "umm...do you have to use the restroom?", and i forget what happened after that but it was quite emberassing :p

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
for all of you talking about drinking+bedwetting, I absolutely love to diaper myself after drinking too much and waking up to a wet diaper!

Status
Not open for further replies.