Ever have a supportive parental response?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Well my mom knows but she havent seen anything of my stuff and we dont talk about it, she said its okey and that she dont mind me using them.

Draugr

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Incontinent
I have a suspicion my mother may know, but she'd never say anything about it if she did. She's not the type to give any sort of reaction, negative or positive. As long as I keep it out of sight, out of mind.

drewx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I remember I bought a case of medical diapers from a pharmacy and I had used my dads car ( piece of advice just dont only own a motorcycle) left the recite and he thought that I was really Ill and started questioning me about the recite and I don't him it was nothing and a day later I told him that it was for diapers. That was probably the most awkward explanation telling him about liking diapers. But he was more confused than anything so it didn't matter. And about a month later I moved out and really don't talk to my parents so now things are great. With the relationship that I have with my parents I could care less what they think about me, and that's why I learned not to be so judgmental how my parents are with other things.

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Well,

Supportive...huh!

My parents...mom mostly...tried every trick/tactic to force me to not wet the bed...many not so nice!

But till I was fairly old mom put diapers on every night...and later years I wasn't bullied too much by them like when I was say 5-8yo...

So, when I was able to take care of it myself...I did...and nothing was really said after that...at say age 13-14...

I didn't stay at home much after age 16 so not much a gap where they didn't know exactly what was up...

My childhood wasn't great...but I survived...I've got plenty of issues besides ...

diapernh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
My mom is well aware if my ABDL side. When i bought my first diapers my senior year in high school, i told her flat out "mom i like wearing adult diapers...." That was in 1996. I have baby clothes, teddy bears, tons of diapers, childish bedding, etc. i wear around the house whenever i want. When we go on vacations, I'm always diapered.

R

RainbowShy

Not really. They only think I wear them for my period. I usually do, but I sneak a few to go in every now and then. My mom has caught me before and asked me why I do it. The hard part about it is trying to explain to her these things. She doesn't seem to understand anything I tell her. :/ My dad has been more supportive and has openly allowed me to by them. Both my parents believe they are just for my period as I said before.

I think my dad has a better understanding of this desire. It's easier to explain things to him because he's smarter than my mom. He knows how some things don't come easily to me too. However, it's not like they try to understand my odd desires. I think they just go along with it because of some other reason like I mentioned above. It's the same with eating baby food with baby spoons. I told my dad the metallic taste bothers my teeth, and it does. They know my teeth are bad too and don't really care.

My mom even confessed how she doesn't mind the baby food either. She only said that it's just embarrassing when I buy it. Then again, she'll say the same when I meltdown over something to so... -_-

BlueGrey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
My parents were always down on it, trying to make it stop. Bed alarms and doctors and hospitals. You don't fix an emotional disability with physical means.

askmelater47

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I guess my case is neutral. My stepmom has found my diaper stash quite a few times, she would move the stash from my room to under the sink in the laundry room, and i would move them back the next day(this happened multiple times). She's never said anything to me about it, and this was years ago so in all likelihood she's probably forgotten about the whole thing. I think i might tell them one day, but idk maybe not.

drewx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I guess my case is neutral. My stepmom has found my diaper stash quite a few times, she would move the stash from my room to under the sink in the laundry room, and i would move them back the next day(this happened multiple times). She's never said anything to me about it, and this was years ago so in all likelihood she's probably forgotten about the whole thing. I think i might tell them one day, but idk maybe not.

Step-moms are always bitches !! Lol

AEsahaettr

Diapered Oracle
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Not really. They only think I wear them for my period. I usually do, but I sneak a few to go in every now and then. My mom has caught me before and asked me why I do it. The hard part about it is trying to explain to her these things. She doesn't seem to understand anything I tell her. :/ My dad has been more supportive and has openly allowed me to by them. Both my parents believe they are just for my period as I said before.

Even married men tend not to know very much about period management. There's a decent chance you could find a way to work the same excuse if he caught you snorting coke.

Status
Not open for further replies.