Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
For some strange reason, I drove past a park last week and there was a sandbox but this image of this user,

https://www.adisc.org/forum/member.php/18426-Tyger

was in my head and I could picture him doing what he was doing in his avatar. D: The fursona tyger, not the IRL human himself. Have you seen a user of someone's fursona or profile picture being imitated or visioned doing something near/or in front of you?

(p.s. you're still awesome Tyger ^~^)

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I have seen RL pictures of some members here, there have been some threads where people post themselves, and I have done a double take a time or two when I'm out and about. Once I saw a doll in a store that looked like Marka's avatar and I thought I saw one of DaLira's driving once (8,000 miles from home?).

TheCaptain

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I really don't pay too much attention to avatars to remember what they look like, but I do like and appreciate it when I see nice looking original ones. Saying you can picture/see someone's avatar in real life I'd think would be flattering. I mean, an avatar is suppose to be a representation of some important aspect of an individual so being able to imagine an avatar IRL is the sign of a well made avatar IMO.

I think Tyger's avatar looks pretty awesome and seeing something like that in real life (whether it's imagined or actually seeing it) would be pretty cool and adorable.

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
(p.s. you're still awesome Tyger ^~^)

Hehe, thanks Snivy, what you don't know though, is that was no vision...

that was me, in real life! [video=youtube;y8Kyi0WNg40]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Kyi0WNg40[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

Saying you can picture/see someone's avatar in real life I'd think would be flattering.
Based on recent experience, I can confirm this as true.

I mean, an avatar is suppose to be a representation of some important aspect of an individual so being able to imagine an avatar IRL is the sign of a well made avatar IMO.

I think Tyger's avatar looks pretty awesome and seeing something like that in real life (whether it's imagined or actually seeing it) would be pretty cool and adorable.[/QUOTE]
Awwwwww :blushie: thanks. You can give the credit to Kalida for making the avitar. I asked for a White tiger, blue hue, blue fir, playing in the dirt because I like to work in clay, oh, and of course wearing a diaper and t-shirt.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
...because I like to work in clay, oh, and of course wearing a diaper and t-shirt.

You need to have nothing but a shirt and a diaper because like you said you work in clay, you're always dirty :p

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
You need to have nothing but a shirt and a diaper because like you said you work in clay, you're always dirty :p

Yeah, I'm always a mess :p My hypothetical mommy cant keep me in clean pants, just figures what is the point.

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I can't say that I have ever had a vision like this but I have to think that it is flattering when somebody does.

TheCaptain

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
You can give the credit to Kalida for making the avitar. I asked for a White tiger, blue hue, blue fir, playing in the dirt because I like to work in clay, oh, and of course wearing a diaper and t-shirt.

I'd say he or she nailed it then.

- - - Updated - - -

HEY! All of us are dirty to some extent, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.