Ever had any dreams that involve your fursona?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okamiyasha

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Whether that be you were them in the dream or they were just in your dream or whatever. Have you had any dream that involves your Fursona in any way shape or form?

For me I recently had a dream that my fursona and I were both walking down a long deserted highway together, like in the middle of the desert. But all we were doing was just discussing Ipods with each other, ha ha. :smile:

What about you?

C

Cygnus

Why yes, yes I have.

All my life I've had dreams in which I was a husky. I'd usually just be playing fetch, going on walks, getting pet, etc. I love them a lot.

Recently, however, I have started to have dreams in which I am my fursona (that little guy in the picture under my name). In these, I'm usually being taken care of by my parents (which have always been foxes or St. Bernards, never huskies). They're great and I always feel refreshed after them.

Okamiyasha

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Yeah I've had a ton of dreams where I am a regular dingo in them. Huskies and dingoes must just connect with us or something :p

Only recently now that I've actually gotten into the whole Furry side of things have I started to dream of my Fursona...

TreacleFluff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I have had many dreams in which I am my 'sona in.
Only like 1 or 2 of them is very clear though, most of my dreams feel very vague. :S

StargazerBleu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Incontinent
I have had several.
One was with my grown-up feral form. Having a fun flight and finding a hidden paradise like place.

Another was how my second fursonia, came to be. I met in a dream and decided to make a second fursonia from it.

Even had a couple with my cub form as well, just having fun wif friends.

skunk053

stylin' mammal
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I once had one where I was a skunk guy, the whole dream involved me having a walk through a shady worn down urban area, then also a walk past an industrial district. Apparently I was going to a friend's apartment. The scenery was so vivid, although I've never seen such a place in real life it seemed so realistic, like this place actually existed somewhere. Then upon going through a gate I walk to the said apartment building then everything starts brightening to a white light and I woke up.

Meeprs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I have had so many dreams of me in my adult form it isn't even funny. I always ache when I wake up from them (My shoulders primarily). I have has only one or two as my babyfur persona, those usually involve real memories from my life, only with me as a baby tiger. I find those mildly disturbing, I think it has to do with the fact that I spent most of my life hiding this side of me.

Tampa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I normally dont have dreams yet in the past few weeks i have had several dreams about me being my fursona and meeting other people fursona. i find it wierd since i normally dint remember if i have a dream or remember them. :/

KuuKuu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Other
I am sure I have had lots of dreams about my fursona or that I was my fursona I just don't remember them off the top of my head.

I recently had one where I was her, all of her details present; diapers and all, and generic furry reaction came out. -w- I pretty much acted like a fool and enjoyed myself, just swooning over my reflection and tail and all that. Which I imagine would be what it woudl be like in real life.

I had one where like half the world spontaneously turned to furries, but the rest were left human, and I was left that way, but my best friend wasn't. :(

I've also had one where my fursona (in human form) and I got together and just had a wonderful talk. It's really awesome a thought, when you are able to remember vivid conversations with the creature/person you wish you were. I always want to be her, but, sometimes it's just nice to hear her opinion on things. If only I could trigger her when I needed someone to talk to.

S

SkarTiger

I had a really weird dream a few nights back when I woke up and went to school as my fursona and yeah, there were a few weird looks from characters in my dreams and my maths teacher was horrified at what had happened to me that overnight I sprouted a coat of fur and became a tiger

ShadowHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I´ve had quite a few lucid dreams involving the little, furry me. Great experiences.
Though some of them were pretty short, or not completely what I´d expected, I enjoyed every single one (and cursed myself for waking up every time ^^)

Tiddles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other
I have had a few dreams where i am a white Tiger. The dream was real at the time to me, I was a white Tiger and loved it. There were no worries, I was free and loving running in the grass on pavements and along a disused railway, the only bad part is that I am often running away from humans when I dreamshift.

S

Supersam1223

Probably, but I only seem to remember dreams in which I am killed, captured, tortured or something of the like, amongst a few others that, seemingly randomly stand out.

M

MarcSaintClair

I used to have this recurring dream in which my ex-boyfriend's and my fursona would wrestle next to a stream, eventually falling in and laughing. :3 I still have it every once in a while.

StikkyPaws

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I haven't had any as my fursona but I have had a few that were populated by furries. I did have a dream where I put on a fursuit... It didn't last long though. But I'm attempting to go lucid and when I do the first thing I plan on doing is getting very furry :D

R

Ryga

I haven't had a dream involving me being a red panda but I have had a dream of me as an animal... and a baby one at that. I don't remember to many details but I was a baby turtle and I was wearing a diaper. I was flying, yes flying, through a warehouse full of cardboard boxes hearing workers say "Hi Bob"(Which is not my name) to me as I passed.

C

Catperson

I haven't remembered a dream since I was like 8. All I know about my sleep cycle is that I get 5 hours a night and wake up infinitely more tired than I was when I went to bed <.<

Well actually, that's not entirely true. On a related note to the above statement, I often fall asleep in my Econ class. I don't know if it's the temperature, or the sleeping position, or what... but I have the most fucked up dreams in that class. Usually they have to do with the class itself, probably because I'm subconsciously absorbing some of it.

In one dream, I was in a square courtyard of cut grass and walkways, surrounded by tall, red brick buildings. The air was misty and crisp. It very much resembled a vintage-style college. I entered the courtyard from one of the corners, such that the open air was to my left and front. I entered the classroom on my right, and gave a slideshow presentation of fursonas... naked. I was completely naked. And oddly enough, I wasn't that alarmed by it.

Sometimes I hear the class laughing... I have this horrible fear that I mutter in my sleep...

Have I ever had an enjoyable dream in bed though? Not in years.

Kota

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
A couple years ago I had a dream that I was a husky and I was playfully chasing another dog through the snow in a massive field.

It was a simple dream. Not too much detail, but regardless it was completely awesome! I would love to have a dream like that again. :biggrin:

Okamiyasha

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
A couple years ago I had a dream that I was a husky and I was playfully chasing another dog through the snow in a massive field.

It was a simple dream. Not too much detail, but regardless it was completely awesome! I would love to have a dream like that again. :biggrin:

Alot of people seem to really connect with Huskies. At least on ADISC I've noticed a fair few of them around.

Status
Not open for further replies.