• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Ever found *B/DLs on other sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I've met a good amount on Gaia Online.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
There is one member on here that I actually met on some other site before I even had an account here. It was quite a koinkidink

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yeah, I have. Of the two DL's I met in real life, one was from a completely non diaper related site. Don't ask me how we got on the subject of diapers, I don't remember. The only other one that I've met was years ago from DPF, back when it was respectable and really the only online resource for our kind.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I mean besides these communities. Ive met a few DLs on random forums and stuff.
Neopets...

Gaiaonline...

City of Heroes...

Edit: Second Life..
~~~

I seem to attract the kind of people who are interested for a few weeks before they decide they don't like you, but they still count. :)

Last edited:

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
A few hundred in real life from elsewhere, and 4-5 from here.

Edit, err... From non-abdl sites? Yea... A handful from Myspace and Facebook, including a former roommate and very close friend (whom is now engaged to another DL).

dprdinky

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Are you talking about people here that I've met other places? Well there's quite a few that I met on other sites too.

I have met other *B/DL that aren't members here tooo as well.

Role
Diaper Lover
Well, I've never seen any *B/DLs, but I've seen my fair share of fairly open furs on non-furry websites. But on many of these sites (not all), they get a bad rep.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
I've met a couple on Myspace and Facebook, mostly through groups that I've joined but a couple just out of the blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.