Ever changed a diaper/nappy before?

Osthagen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm probably the best nappy-changer in the world. It's not really something to be proud of, but I'm pretty experienced.

I currently change my wife's nappy at least once every night (she doesn't wear for necessity, she's a DL as I am), and I also change my daughter (1 year 9 months) several times a day. I used to change my younger sister's nappy a lot too, probably more often than my mother did and a heck of a lot more than my father did (!!), that was roughly when I was 11 to 14.

I was just wondering how many people who actually post here had actually changed a nappy/diaper besides their own?

Last edited:
I've changed a fair few ABDL diapers but I have never changed a literal baby.

My ex girlfriend a few years back. Got her to wear under the guise of Halloween and changed her a few times that day. Mostly while she was standing but got her to lay down once and it was a rush. Really wanted to get her in diapers I always thought would look good on her but settled for depends protection with tabs to not give anything away. Those were plenty good enough. Best day ever.

Helped do my dads in his last months of life due to prostrate cancer

I never have, but that’s because I don’t know and ABDL’s in real life. I would like to try joint though. I especially want some to change me.

Father of two kids here, so: Yes. Loads of diapers. Loads of loaded diapers, even! So many diapers...

An interesting follow-on question for the ABDL parent might be: How did that tangle with your diaper fetish and/or ABDL practices? And for me, the answer is: I worried that it would aggravate things in some way--like, that I might be awkwardly turned on by the process of changing a baby's diaper. The prospect of that worried me quite a bit before our first child was born. But, as it turned out, changing diapers was immediately a non-issue. It was just a routine process and, if anything to do with my diaper fetish, a turn off. Perhaps because I was seeing diapers more as a tool, or perhaps because I was just so busy dealing with real babies, I wore diapers only about half as often during my kids' diaper years as before or since.

Last edited:
Reactions: sinceiwassmall and AAO
Nope, never changed anyone's diaper except my own.

Father of a daughter changed many diapers when she was little. Changed my mother's diaper few times when I was younger she died 1 year after my wedding.

Last edited:
jasonm03 said:
Father of a daughter changed many diapers when she was little. Changed my mother's diaper few times when I was younger she died 1 year after my wedding.

there's a sort of elegant symmetry there, she changed your diapers, and then you changed hers

Me I have very rarely changed someone else's nappy but my wife however works in a day care centre for pre schoolers and she changes at least 10 a day !

Cottontail said:
Father of two kids here, so: Yes. Loads of diapers. Loads of loaded diapers, even! So many diapers...

An interesting follow-on question for the ABDL parent might be: How did that tangle with your diaper fetish and/or ABDL practices? And for me, the answer is: I worried that it would aggravate things in some way--like, that I might be awkwardly turned on by the process of changing a baby's diaper. The prospect of that worried me quite a bit before our first child was born. But, as it turned out, changing diapers was immediately a non-issue. It was just a routine process and, if anything to do with my diaper fetish, a turn off. Perhaps because I was seeing diapers more as a tool, or perhaps because I was just so busy dealing with real babies, I wore diapers only about half as often during my kids' diaper years as before or since.
Same here, when my nephews and niece were born I was down at my sisters helping out almost every weekend, as the kids got older (toddler years) I would be exhausted when I got home and def turned off anything related to baby stuff, those kids were nuts and I truly loved helping out, but crazy kids can suck the life out of you, The last thing I wanted to see was diapers, wipes, and wash clothes when I got time to myself.

I have only changed my own diapers.

I've changed diapers when I had someone over and was letting them be the baby they are. I wouldn't say I'm super good at it. It can be a little tricky to get some of them on perfectly. I enjoy taking care of others that way. I give really good bubble baths too. If you have an ABDL over or are at their place and there is a tub you should definally spoil them with a bubble bath (I cut a piece out of a towel to put on my hand to wash they extra nice).

Oh, I'll change a messy diaper too. I don't mind at all.

I've changed many both adults and children. No biggie.

I too have changed diapers other than my own, I changed some cousins when I was younger. I have never changed another AB and don't think I ever would, I'm much more of a baby than a Caregiver 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: mansfieldboi
Back