Ever change a diaper during a flight

scaifester

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I am a seasoned domestic traveler. I can wear a premium diaper on all domestic flights without needing to change mid-air. Even flights from coast to coast are short enough that Megamax, Betterdry/Crinklz are absorbent enough to give me sufficient protection
I have a long international flight coming up in the fall. Its a 12 hour flight.
Any solutions for discreetly bringing a diaper into the bathroom?

thanks

Topex

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I find a drawstring bag works best for carrying a diaper and any diapering accessories. It's small and looks pretty casual so it shouldn't be any trouble at all

PCBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Incontinent
I used to use a small carry on back pack with essentials in it. Be sure to let the airline know you have special needs, and you may need longer going through security as they sometimes will insist on a strip search.

ltaluv

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I just take my small carry-on with me to the lavatory. Biggest challenge is the cramped space - it's hard to change in that tiny, oddly-shaped area!

ST50

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I just took the pad out of my hold all slipped it under my shirt and headed for the toilet. If anyone noticed so what!

aberrantlyme

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I just walk up to the lavatory with it in hand. In not waving it around over my head our or anything, but i just fold it once and head up to an open lav.

Most peiple are so pligged in they arent going to notice.

A small diaper bag is a good idea as well.

Last edited:

scaifester

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The more I think about taking the fresh diaper out of my underseat carry-on and taking it to the bathroom, the more it makes sense.
I can conceal it in a plastic bag to be more discreet. And you are right about most people sleeping or distracted with electronics/books.

RTV101

Love Wearing Diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I typically just have a diaper in a small draw string bag (or a paper bag works to) in my briefcase that goes under the seat in front of me. I can simply pull it out and walk to the bath room to change. Like it has been said, nobody really notices or cares.