• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Event announcements?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hey everyone!

As I said in my intro, I'm big into ABDL event planning and hosting. Fall is by far the busiest season, with an end of summer cookout, and Halloween, turkey day, and Christmas parties, and then the annual New Year's shindig.

While I'm still pretty much an ADISC newb, several of the members here are good (real life) friends of mine, and attend events pretty regularly... But as everyone knows, you can't have enough good friends. :) I'm wondering if it's okay to post up info about upcoming events, as there might be others that are interested in hanging out, that haven't before.

I'm also wondering, if allowed, where the best place to post would be... Adult Baby? Mature topics?

Thanks for any insight!

-Jay

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I'm also wondering, if allowed, where the best place to post would be... Adult Baby? Mature topics?

Thanks for any insight!

-Jay
Generally, the Regulars Only forum. However, if you've announced the stuff elsewhere and only accept guests 18 years and older, I would suggest putting it into the Adult Babies-forum instead. "Mature Topics"-forum is definitely the wrong place.

Peachy

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Sounds good... Thanks Peachy for the quick response. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.