Even more relationship woes

RetroGamerGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Carer
I swear I just don't ever have any luck getting relationships! Try OKCupid every day, Tinder, Plenty of Fish, Fetlife....nothing. Sigh.....its so hard going every day this way. I know part of it is because im an introverted Asperger person but i have at least been trying. I just don't know what to do anymore...

PCBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Incontinent
it's a case of trying and being patient, it took me a few years to find a lady that would let me call her mummy, and we communicated by e-mail for 18 months or so before meeting up for a coffee, then we must have met up about 5 or 6 times before she invited me to her house and our mummy/little boy relationship started. She is now my fiancee.

RetroGamerGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Carer
very much congrats my friend! I am just getting more and more disillusioned myself due to not even getting a single person to even TRY lol.

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
There are a lot of people, male and female, who can't seen to click with another person. Don't go crazy over it. I've been turned down more times than a bed in a whore house. There was a woman at work who seemed interested but I was married. After I got divorced, I asked her out and was refused.

BabyGurlAlexa

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
There is more chance of an apple making someone sleep for 100 years than someone finding an ugly fat thick freak like me attractive I sometimes wonder if it would be best for everyone if i passed on

PCBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Incontinent
Don't talk like that BGurl, I'm sure there is someone out there for you, I haven't seen a photo of you dressed so I can't comment on how you look or how attractive you are. But I'm sure that's depression speaking and not the real you. I didn't find my first wife until i was in my mid 30's and whilst I ended up being her carer (she developed a rare form of asthma and couldn't do very much) we made the best of what we had. she passed in 2010 and I still miss her. But from the ashes has risen a new relationship and we are hoping to get married sometime next year after I have spinal surgery and I'm doubly lucky as my fiancee is also my mummy. so don't give up trying. If I can find someone at my age, there is someone out there for you.