• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Ethnic backgrounds

Check the following options to indicate familial origin:

• Eastern Mediterranean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Western Mediterranean

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Germanic/British

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Nordic

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Western Slavic

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Russian

• Chinese/Tibetan

• Japanese

• Korean

• Indian

• Arabic/Middle Eastern

• Western African Tribal

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Southern African Tribal

• American Indian

• Mezo-American Indian

• South American Indian

• Australian Tribal

• Native Canadian

• I'm not of this earth o.O

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Other - explain please :D

Votes: 12 24.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jussen

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
I'm interested in what ethnic backgrounds Adisc has to boast :detective3

Sono Italiano :D

FairestandFallen

Contributor
Role
, Carer
I'm:
7/16 English
1/4 German
1/8 Scottish
1/8 Irish
1/32 Czech
1/32 French

I live in America, and am often asked if I'm part Native American, part South American (of any type), or part African American. The answer is no.

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm Scandinavian (Nordic) for as many generations back as I know of. I know here was a Dane about 5 generations back, but otherwise there's only Swedes. Which is really quite boring... :sad:

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I’m Scottish, German, French-Canadian, and Native American. That makes me a mechanical-technical whiz that’s also a drunk! A drunk who respects the spirit in all things living or not.

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Danish and German on my dad's side.
Scottish and Welsh on my mom's side.

You forget to include Hawaiian/Polynesian/Pacific Islanders in your ethic list.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Lemme think for a sec'. Italian (Sicilian), Scottish, Irish, English, American Indian (very little bit) I think that's it.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
My mom was German and my dad was half English and half American native, Leni Lenapi. I was adopted however, and so I have no idea, but now I look a lot like my adopted father. How weird is that.

Role
Private
I voted "other" because I'm "non-Hispanic white" or what have you, but don't identify as coming out of the Caucus mountains. Hence, I have a hard time saying that I'm Caucasian.

When asked this on university forms, I'll typically ask for clarification, then ask if they're after phenotypic or genotypic origin, then usually put down "African American."

F

Falkio

I'm 50% Colombian, and 50% Slovakian. Pure white, born/raised in America, and don't speak a second language fluently. I regret that. It should've been something I practiced when I was younger.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
9/16th Dutch
7/16th Unknown

So Germanic.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
I'm Irish and Native Canadian. I think there's more then that, but my family doesn't fully know at the moment.

Role
Private
Predominantly German, English and Irish.

I'm white Australian, would you really expect anything else, save Scandinavian or other Western European countries.:p

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
I'm 100% northern Italian, my whole family has lived in the area north from Milan - where I currently live - at least since the 4 or 5 generations we have direct memory of.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I'm 100% German(ic)...in fact northern German, which means there shouldn't be any genetic differences between me and our British members here.
I'm unsure though why "Nordic" has been listed as it's own option. From a wider point of view, even people in Sweden and Norway can be classified as Germanic. You're getting into rather miniscule subdivisions there. I would classify any place in north western Europe where the Romans never gained an influence as "Germanic".

Peachy

K

kitty0230

I am adopted and have NO idea what I am, I know I am white, and that it was a condition of my adoption that I be raised catholic, and have brown hair, so I guess maybe italian.

Status
Not open for further replies.