Ethinic Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am hispanic :s but most likely the whitest looking spanish kid you'll ever meet. :s green eyes and pale skin don't help my cause for convincing people that i am not a cliche italian or frenchy.... then again i'm atleast fluent in spanish :D something that even "real looking" hispanic kids here don't know. lol

Role
  1. Private
Asian chicks in diapers, doesn't get much better than that :smile1:, but yeah, I don't know if most people are attracted to their own race. I think that it's been more of a socially forced thing, such as it being morally wrong for there to be interracial couples, but there always are. I think it's just becoming more mainstream now, since it's more accepting

I can tell you, Pojo, this is far from the case in even some of the slightly more backwards portions of this country.

And that goes for both sides of the nilla-wafer cookie.

Asians will babble away about the white partner, and whites will murmur disapproval of the Asian partner.

DiaperBadBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I don't enjoy looking at anyone in diapers, but generally speaking, I am extremely attracted to black men. I have been since I was young. Why? I have no clue, I just am. I am also attracted to white men, but black, too.

I attracted to white girls, and black girls. but I'm just attracted to girls. LOL, what's your number? LOL

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I think there are too many factors that figure into the equation:

- Wealth => determines the ability to get internet access, the ability to spend lots of time on the net and not having to work and of course the ability to afford the materials (diapers, baby clothes) and the time to indulge in AB/DL activities. And finally: No money, no camera!
- Cultural background => Different races have different cultural backgrounds. For instance, Asians are very family and group oriented while white westerners are individualists. We - the white westeners - can easily be proud of being different than the others and proudly telling others of our diapers/AB interests. Look around the forum and you'll find answers to the good ole question of "Should I tell someone?" that go like "It's better than drugs", or "It's a part of you, your parents should respect and accept it". Advice like that is useless in family/group oriented cultures. If you commit a disgraceful act, it automatically puts shame upon your entire family/group, so there's a lot of group pressure not to stick your head out. So whites can show off a picture of themselves in AB-stuff/diapers to demonstrate their individualism, Asians for example will prefer to stay hidden to avoid being discovered and bringing shame upon their family.
- Family background: The birth rate among whites is dramatically low, while people of other races often have more kids. Now, as a father or mother, your time and opportunities to engage in AB/DL activities are next to zero, especially if you have a bunch of kids running around and live in a small house (as large families are more likely to be poor).
- Genetic background: I have no clue what to say here, but it may or may not be a factor. I'll leave that up to the scientists.

Peachy

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I think there are too many factors that figure into the equation:

- Wealth => determines the ability to get internet access, the ability to spend lots of time on the net and not having to work and of course the ability to afford the materials (diapers, baby clothes) and the time to indulge in AB/DL activities. And finally: No money, no camera!
- Cultural background => Different races have different cultural backgrounds. For instance, Asians are very family and group oriented while white westerners are individualists. We - the white westeners - can easily be proud of being different than the others and proudly telling others of our diapers/AB interests. Look around the forum and you'll find answers to the good ole question of "Should I tell someone?" that go like "It's better than drugs", or "It's a part of you, your parents should respect and accept it". Advice like that is useless in family/group oriented cultures. If you commit a disgraceful act, it automatically puts shame upon your entire family/group, so there's a lot of group pressure not to stick your head out. So whites can show off a picture of themselves in AB-stuff/diapers to demonstrate their individualism, Asians for example will prefer to stay hidden to avoid being discovered and bringing shame upon their family.
- Family background: The birth rate among whites is dramatically low, while people of other races often have more kids. Now, as a father or mother, your time and opportunities to engage in AB/DL activities are next to zero, especially if you have a bunch of kids running around and live in a small house (as large families are more likely to be poor).
- Genetic background: I have no clue what to say here, but it may or may not be a factor. I'll leave that up to the scientists.

Peachy
Interesting!

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
First Off, why does pictures matter in the title?

Well , this is a English speaking board. I have found before a Spanish speaking site similar to ours. I do believe on of the mods from their signed up here , though they are not active. Most of their members are from Mexico & South America.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
When it comes to race?

The Ju-ju people of Oblongoland worship diaper wearers.

In all seriousness, if any diaper lover travels to Cancun for spring break I'm sure they'll feel right at home.

Cheers
-GT

Status
Not open for further replies.