• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Ethinic Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiaperBadBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer, Other
This topic was posted on another message board, but I kind of wondering what people thought about black AB's, I mean majority of the AB pictures you find are white and Asian, even Hispanic, but there isn't much out there. As an individual of mixed race, I really don't care who's wearing a diapers, what race they are, I just think that would be very hot, for a less colorful world. Anyways, what are your thoughts on this? Do you think that ethnicity, just doesn't participate in this fetish? That can't be true, there has to be some, right?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
We have at least two black members on here...But it does seem to be primarily white people.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
...Holy shit.
You're right. It must be like the whole Emo/Punk thing; I've only seen 2 pictures of black people in that style, and have only met one mexican person IRL like that.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
You have to remember that we are on an english board, which means that most of our members are going to be from the West, where black people are a minority.

Eulogy

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I say it's got something to do with your genetics, can't prove/disprove it, but it's the best theory I have(Since it can't be disproven)

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
...Holy shit.
You're right. It must be like the whole Emo/Punk thing; I've only seen 2 pictures of black people in that style, and have only met one mexican person IRL like that.
Yeah I think you're right. I have never seen an emo or goth in a minority before. But minorities do tend to stick together a lot, and may be afraid to be different.

At my school, it seems that if someone who is polynesian tries to participate in a class discussion, the other islanders laugh at him. Even if he's right! So yeah, they don't like to be different from their peers.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
You have to remember that we are on an english board, which means that most of our members are going to be from the West, where black people are a minority.
Yeah. We'd see more Mexican people if this were a Spanish-speaking (Mexican spanish, whatever) board. We still get Spanish speakers on here, but mostly English, which is dominated by western whites.

Role
Private
Yeah. We'd see more Mexican people if this were a Spanish-speaking (Mexican spanish, whatever) board. We still get Spanish speakers on here, but mostly English, which is dominated by western whites.
Not for much longer, looking at some of the posts.

I think the next few generations will see Indians as the world's most proficient and fluent English speakers. Whites will use various Pidgin dialects.

On-topic: Blacks, too, will have some folks with these feelings/behaviors. However, computers and Internet access have only recently come down to a level where it was attainable by everyone. Hence, the Internet has historically been a White and highly-educated domain - and this is truer the farther back in Internet-history you go. Both these factors result in high SES and high value placed upon education - hence, both the opportunity and motivation were present to spend discretionary income on a metal box and a connection to the outside world.

If you are unable to feed and clothe your family, both these things would not have the same importance.

In conclusion: yes, there are Blacks with *B/DL leanings as well. They are under-represented for the reasons I mentioned, and likely too for "family structure" reasons not covered above.

richbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I've seen blacks on other web sites. I think the reason that there are less color has to do with that they have their own places and try to hide their feeling from themselves and others more so then whites do.

HuskyRye

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy
White people aren't the only AB/DLs, you'll find plenty of ethnic groups on diaperspace if you're looking for them

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have several ABDL friends who are darker skinned. Like some people above posted, they are a minority in the western world, so they will be a minority in the ABDL world.

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I beleive that their are blacks and other ethnick people who may be into ab/dl but may not be as open about it.
I would find it hard to beleive that their aren't any.

Role
Private
Population numbers aside remember that, culturally, most things deemed odd or unacceptable in white culture are even more unacceptable in a black dominate culture. Fetishes in general are viewed very much as a white thing. This is obviously not true, but it is still a pretty common view, especially with older generations. There are a whole lot of reasons for it.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I do believe TaviMunk, a prominent babyfur artist, is black...

Role
Private
Population numbers aside remember that, culturally, most things deemed odd or unacceptable in white culture are even more unacceptable in a black dominate culture.
I do not think this is the case. I'm going to follow Bill Cosby's example and highlight a major issue in the black community. This issue is "unacceptable" in "white culture" (?) and, if your premise holds, would be even more unacceptable in a black [dominated? dominant? predominantly black?] culture:

I bring, of course, the issue of a man leaving his knocked-up girlfriend to fend for herself. This doesn't appear to have the same kind of stigma in the black community as it does in the white, given the numbers of father-bereft black families.

Fetishes in general are viewed very much as a white thing. This is obviously not true, but it is still a pretty common view, especially with older generations. There are a whole lot of reasons for it.
What are these reasons you speak of? I had outlined some likely candidates in my earlier post, but I would be interested to hear about more.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I think it's mainly because most ABs seem to be white, and I think most people look at these pictures picturing themselves as the person in the picture...
If you're white, then seeing a black person isn't going to help that illusion.

As for pictures of men/women that you're meant to find hot, aren't people more attracted to their own race? (Actual question: I don't feel sexual attraction to certain other races. Is this common, or is it fair to say that most people find their own race more attractive?)

Supply and demand, majority of whites, so more white pictures. Don't know what to say about their being lots of Asian pictures (assuming this is oriental Asian), maybe this is a race that white people find more attractive?

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
As for pictures of men/women that you're meant to find hot, aren't people more attracted to their own race? (Actual question: I don't feel sexual attraction to certain other races. Is this common, or is it fair to say that most people find their own race more attractive?)
I don't enjoy looking at anyone in diapers, but generally speaking, I am extremely attracted to black men. I have been since I was young. Why? I have no clue, I just am. I am also attracted to white men, but black, too.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Asian chicks in diapers, doesn't get much better than that :smile1:, but yeah, I don't know if most people are attracted to their own race. I think that it's been more of a socially forced thing, such as it being morally wrong for there to be interracial couples, but there always are. I think it's just becoming more mainstream now, since it's more accepting

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
...Holy shit.
You're right. It must be like the whole Emo/Punk thing; , and have only met one mexican person IRL like that.
How DARE you talk about Candyman like that!!:laugh::laugh:

=D kidding!

I think there are examples of striking beauty in all ethnicities, but generally speaking, the features I find more attractive tend to fall in my own european/ meditteranean ethnic domain. Although, Pojo, :thumbsup::thumbsup:, you are SO right! (maybe with a little plaid skirt, too)

andrew90

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Im a twinkie: white on the inside but yellow on the outside. Damn you western influence!

Status
Not open for further replies.