• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Errrm How do I Join this community?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby
I can see everything except a place that says 'Join this community' . Am I having a BIG blonde moment.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't really understand what you mean, you have made 6 posts already. You might like to post an introduction about yourself in the Greetings/Introductions forum :smile: You can also join the Live Chat, you can find a link at the top of the page.

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Babykim, do you mean specifically the Adult Baby section of the site? Because once you've joined the site then you have access to most of the board. The individual sections are just there to make it easier, so everyone knows where everything will be, they aren't separate communities. :)

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
What exactly do you mean? If you've joined and are posting then you are already in the community.

Role
Adult Baby
I meant The AB site specifically. I was judging from other communities of Blogs etc where you have to join the actual community. The way I saw it was that ADISC was just an umbrella organization for different forums. Does that make sense? It MUST make more sense than the two above who think I'm trolling! Paranoia anybody?

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
If you mean a seperate page of ADISC exclusively for ABs, there isn't one. ADISC is for everyone. One page. However, there is a forum for ABs. The forum is titled "Adult Baby" (duh).

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I meant The AB site specifically. I was judging from other communities of Blogs etc where you have to join the actual community. The way I saw it was that ADISC was just an umbrella organization for different forums. Does that make sense? It MUST make more sense than the two above who think I'm trolling! Paranoia anybody?
1) Like Wegs has said, there isn't a specific AB site. ADISC is ADISC. A combination of AB's, TB's, DL's, Incontinent people, and furs/babyfurs alike. :) As Wegs also said, you can post in the Adult Baby forum, but don't think that it will block anyone under the age of (What, 18? 21? Whatever.) because it won't. Everyone is allowed to see any thread in any forum that shows up on their screen, except for the Requests forum.

2) To answer your question, "Paranoia anybody?" The answer is yes. Everybody. We're all paranoid, and, while it sometimes isn't fair, it isn't going to change. Don't take in personally. The members on this site have taken to be suspicious of everybody who is new, especially those who, at first, don't make much sense. Most of here have been through it before, it subsides as you make yourself known in the community. :)

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
2) To answer your question, "Paranoia anybody?" The answer is yes. Everybody. We're all paranoid, and, while it sometimes isn't fair, it isn't going to change.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me. :eek:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
To answer your question, "Paranoia anybody?" The answer is yes. Everybody. We're all paranoid, and, while it sometimes isn't fair, it isn't going to change. Don't take in personally. The members on this site have taken to be suspicious of everybody who is new, especially those who, at first, don't make much sense. Most of here have been through it before, it subsides as you make yourself known in the community. :)
I am not paranoid at all here on this site. I just don't think anyone could be this dense even if they are were blond. That said I wouldn't be at all surprised if this is someone from Something Awful or 4Chan or some other site like that. Hopefully I am wrong, but if not I'll enjoy reading all their comments on their site.

Anyways Mesmerale, don't you like how you always get to be good cop? :smile:

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I can see everything except a place that says 'Join this community' . Am I having a BIG blonde moment.
All though many people have tried to answer this, they have done so incorrectly, what you must do is: Find a platypus, sacrifice it to Thor on the third rainy day of the month in the Jewish calendar, then on every sunny thursday afternoon for a year, you must perform cabalistic rituals while wearing the hide of the platypus, finally you must invoke the wrath of Zeus on Shiva.

Then and only then, will you be a member of this community.

Godspeed and good luck,
Captain Toadairus
USS ADISC

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Anyways Mesmerale, don't you like how you always get to be good cop? :smile:
^_^ Yup, it's always the highlight of my day.

I get to show off my "at-will" literacy, AND I get to look good doing it. :D

Last edited:

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
All though many people have tried to answer this, they have done so incorrectly, what you must do is: Find a platypus, sacrifice it to Thor on the third rainy day of the month in the Jewish calendar, then on every sunny thursday afternoon for a year, you must perform cabalistic rituals while wearing the hide of the platypus, finally you must invoke the wrath of Zeus on Shiva.

Godspeed and good luck,
Captain Toadairus
USS ADISC
Fuck!! am I on drugs or did he really say that?

Role
Other

Godspeed and good luck,
Captain Toadairus
USS ADISC
HypnoToad lied.

Just send me $1,000.00 and then you have joined.

Role
Adult Baby
I think you *have* joined the community. Welcome! :)
Thank you. It took me a while to figure out that joining Asdisc covered all forums.

HypnoToad lied.

Just send me $1,000.00 and then you have joined.
$1000,00? Ok do you have change? I would never sell my birthright - twice was enough.

Godspeed and good luck,
Captain Toadairus
USS ADISC
Errrm I've got the platypus, and its always raining in England, so that isn't as bad as I thought. But I've mislaid my Jewish calendar . . . :-\

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me. :eek:
Hello Bunny.

I think you *have* joined the community. Welcome! :)
Thank You!

Last edited by a moderator:

bordendazed

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer, Other
Everything happens in "baby steps" - from awareness to understanding to that moment of clarity - then the world opens and you find your place of peace and comfort! It sometimes takes years!

Status
Not open for further replies.