Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I got this when I clicked on "Unread Posts" top right under my name:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /var/www/htdocs/adisc/forum/search.php on line 692

I also got it when I went to just adisc.org... but I don't think it was the same, however I didn't think of copying it then.

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I don't get such an error when going on that page. Maybe clearing your cookies. I doubt it would do any help. But you never know!

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Sorry then, I just get annoyed how these threads get off topic. These are the few topics that really shouldn't go off topic. And that was exactly what was happening here.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Parse errors are a problem in the php source so that indeed is different. I can't see the context as the source here is edited. And the only source I have is of vB 3.6.8

Moo probably was trying something.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Moo probably was trying something.
Thats what I assumed, as it happened the day, or a little bit after he said he was back. But every time someone says there was an error he says he can't do anything without the code, so I put the code here, just in case.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Well there are hundreds of lines in a file and some of them are interlaced so that's thousands of lines he'd have to go through. That's undoable.

Status
Not open for further replies.