• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Erica Leigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricaLeigh

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
Hi! I'm from Tennessee! Look forward to making friends!!

M

Mako

Well hiya! We're always looking for friends. Your intro's a little short though :p

Tell us more about yourself, likes/dislikes, relation to our little diaper quirk and such.

M

Matrix Blade

Hey there Erica. Welcome to Adisc. Glad to see more southerners joining :)

If you want to make friends, just start talking to people. Like Mako said, tell us a bit about yourself. What are your hobbies and things like that.

Anyways, welcome!

EricaLeigh

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
Hehehe. I should've been more thoughtful.

My relation- I wear diapers, like any normal big baby. I always wear 2, one Goodnites Pullup underneath an Attends or Depends. Since I don't have anyone to change me, I change myself during breaks at work (we have a private employee bathroom).

I like to be outside, to read, watch movies, listen to all genres of music, and watch tv.

angelabauer

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Hi Erica,

Welcome to ADISC. Thank you for the comment about one of my photos!

Angela

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hehehe. I should've been more thoughtful.

My relation- I wear diapers, like any normal big baby. I always wear 2, one Goodnites Pullup underneath an Attends or Depends. Since I don't have anyone to change me, I change myself during breaks at work (we have a private employee bathroom).

I like to be outside, to read, watch movies, listen to all genres of music, and watch tv.
All genres of music!? I don't believe you :tongueout:

Welcome to ADISC! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.