Erection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steffychun

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
My boyfriend did try wearing diapers although I'm suppose to be the one in it. However, he finds that he gets an erection easily in them and naturally the tightness of the diaper doesn't amke it any less comfortable.

Any boys experienced this? How do you cope?

Role
Private
Loosen the diaper if it's got re-adjustable tapes. Otherwise, anticipate you'll get an erection whilst wearing the diaper, so don't do it up so tight when you first tape it on!

Edit: I read that totally wrong.

Forget me >_<

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i think it is the softness of the diaper makes him auroused i think about it and get slightly... u no,

Role
Diaper Lover
If you are saying what I think you are then no. Have him wear a lot, and he will get used to it.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Well I still get a erection when putting on my diapers too. I think its just a natural reaction for this to happen sometimes.:smile:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Eventually he'll probably get used to them, and won't be as horny when being in them

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
It happened to me too when I started wearing, but now I'm a bit more user, so I'm able to keep the beast asleep.
Time is the key.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
just let him enjoy it... if he gets a hard on it means he having fun nothing wrong with that ;)

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
If it bothers either one of you a LOT, try getting him off before you put him in one??

G

gamebaby

That happens to me and i never ment it as a sexual favor but as you wear them more you get use to it.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Wow... this thread... just... geez.
Getting an erection while wearing is perfectly normal and theres not much you can do about it. The only way to "prevent them" is to wear often until they no longer occur. As a male it is natural for the body to respond to stimulus such as wearing a diaper by, getting ready for sex. While the mind is not prepared, the body is. Theres nothing he an really do but grow used to wearing.

I do still get erections while wearing despite this not being sexual for me. (unless in special...situations.)

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
No....
Physical stimuli of the male organ causes erections!

Nothing deeper then that.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It's just something new to him, anything in that area, and this go's more so for teens, get's you going, the same thing will happen if you want him to wear something else, that covers or involves that area.

For a teen if the wind blows you will get an erection, this is an exageration but true.

Status
Not open for further replies.