Er... h-hiya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyFox

Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Carer
My name is BabyFox.... my real name is Cameron, but please call me BabyFox... erm, I'm really kind and generous, I love to talk to people, and meeting people like me ^^

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome to the site n__n...How about telling some more about yourself, like hobbies or whatnot =D

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
"Walks in and picks up BabyFox and hugs him" Glad you desided to join just little bro. ^_^

BabyFox

Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Carer
Um.. I'm turning 16 tomorrow, I love to skateboard and snowboard. I'm a second degree black belt, and I love babysitting kids. Um, also, I'm looking to adopt a boy if anyone is interested. Um, if anyone wants to talk with me
AIM: DijitalCub
YIM: furry_alchemist

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Huh.. that's funny- this thread has 0 views, and yet 5 responses.. Hmm..

Anyway, welcome to the forum! I hope to see you posting around and getting to know people! We're all pretty nice, so don't be afraid to talk with us. You can always check out the IRC channel to get to know the members better if you want.

Last edited:

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
hewos and welcome to the forums babyfox :)

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Um.. I'm turning 16 tomorrow, I love to skateboard and snowboard. I'm a second degree black belt, and I love babysitting kids. Um, also, I'm looking to adopt a boy if anyone is interested. Um, if anyone wants to talk with me
AIM: DijitalCub
YIM: furry_alchemist
Wow, I don't think I've seen the word "um" used so many times in the same post :p

Welcome to you, BabyFox. Like Zyph suggested, try out the IRC if you're looking for some friendly banter. :D

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hey, BabyFox! You sound like a pretty great person, Blackbelt, wow! I never made it past white... :p

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
It looks like we're getting a lot of new members these days....and as usual I'm late to welcome...but at least you can say you were welcomed by "The Resident B.I.T.C.H." :D

Come often, stay long! It's a friendly crowd here (for the most part).

Status
Not open for further replies.