• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Equalline Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
ok, i could of sworn that i posted this yesterday, but i cant find it! :eek:
well if u guys find it plz let me know.. (it was like 3am when i posted... lol)

but anyways.. i went to my local jewel osco (albertsons for some of ya) and i was lookin to see if they carried a different variety then whay im usually get (depends, & tena) so i was looking and all i really saw was their store brand (Equalline) which i wasnt to crazy abuut but i figured that for 8.99 it cost like half of what depends do and if they are atleast half as good, then it wouldnt be that bad of a loss. so i got the overnight briefs, and they acually were better then depends so about mid-week i went to get their overnight pullups (i am a pullups person, like the style better, but there are some times that i want real diapers...lol). when i got the pullups i must say, they were by far the best thing ive ever had since i was in huggies pull-ups when i was little. they jsuy had more of a goodnites feel, and are way better then any depend!

so, what do u guys think... ever tried em?

if not, ever have a REALLY good expierence with a store brand? lemmie know!

Status
Not open for further replies.