Epilepsy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude84

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
I was wondering if anyone else here was epileptic?

Kinda random I guess, but meh.

MarkFox

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Not epileptic, but I AM diabetic...and they...sort of...sound the same...

I'll just go now :sweatdrop:

Dude84

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
Heh.. true... and if the medical community could decide what the hell is wrong with me (symptomns identical to those of diabetes in some respects) then they may well decide i'm that too.

Heh, Buy 2 Get 1 Free on disabilities anyone?

MarkFox

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
I'm not but I take it that you are since you said "is anyone else epileptic".

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
No, closest thing for me is poor eyesight and occasional caffine induced muscle spasms.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
i dont have epilepsy or diabeties, but I do apparently have some sorta like either lung or sinus problem... We figured out a while ago that I had a deviated sinus, but apparently theres something wrong with my lungs too...

ZodiacPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
No, the closest I've got was a random a blackout while playing video games.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
lol that sux XD I randomely blacked out while taking finals... but it was because i had been going to sleep really late for like a week

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I am. Have been since I was two and I haven't had a seizure in almost 15 years(It'll be 15 years on Halloween). The last time was when I was four, I was out trick-or-treating and I had a seizure. I spent Halloween and a couple days after in the hospital.

Dude84

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
I wish I hadn't had a seizure in that long; it's been around four weeks so far (the increased Lamotrigine dosage seems to be working, touch wood...).

It's nice (in an i'm-not-alone context) that someone else here has this. :)

MarkFox

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm probly lucky I don't have epilepsy. Epilepsy is common in people with cerebral palsy, and I have Cerebral palsy, though it is mild. I've got a bunch of other problems to go along with my cerebral palsy though, such as partial blindness in my left eye.

whitefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
I have this strange fascination with diapers. Does that count as anything?

Aside from that, no, I'm not epileptic nor have I ever been, although I heard Julius Caesar was.

Status
Not open for further replies.