Epic public wetting

Lostboy123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yesterday I had probably the best public wetting I've ever had. I'd been out watching football (not wearing a nappy at this point) and as I was driving I had only been drinking soft drinks towards the end of the game I started to need to go quite badly. Not wanting to miss anything I decided not to go to the toilet. I didn't go after the game had finished and drove home. Not having any food in the house I needed to go shopping and instead of going to the toilet I changed into a nappy and went back out. I was fairly desperate at this point and even thought I might wet myself in the car before I even got to the supermarket. Luckily I didn't.

I got out of my car and went inside, I started to put stuff in my trolley but was fighting to hold on by this point. It had become too much for my bladder and I started to pee. Even if I'd wanted to stop I couldn't of and I didn't until about a minute later when I'd completely emptied my bladder. The nappy had done its job brilliantly, no leaks but it had swollen to the extent where my walk was awkward and would of been noticeably waddling. I had a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach as I made my way to the toilets. The baby changing room was next to the disabled toilet and I needed to choose which one to use. I chose the disabled toilet although the baby changing room would of been more appropriate.

I changed as quickly as I could before carrying on my shopping as if nothing had happened.

• Love
  • Angry
Reactions: Donfidaze, GalaxyModz, warmfeeling and 6 others

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Lostboy123 said:
Yesterday I had probably the best public wetting I've ever had. I'd been out watching football (not wearing a nappy at this point) and as I was driving I had only been drinking soft drinks towards the end of the game I started to need to go quite badly. Not wanting to miss anything I decided not to go to the toilet. I didn't go after the game had finished and drove home. Not having any food in the house I needed to go shopping and instead of going to the toilet I changed into a nappy and went back out. I was fairly desperate at this point and even thought I might wet myself in the car before I even got to the supermarket. Luckily I didn't.

I got out of my car and went inside, I started to put stuff in my trolley but was fighting to hold on by this point. It had become too much for my bladder and I started to pee. Even if I'd wanted to stop I couldn't of and I didn't until about a minute later when I'd completely emptied my bladder. The nappy had done its job brilliantly, no leaks but it had swollen to the extent where my walk was awkward and would of been noticeably waddling. I had a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach as I made my way to the toilets. The baby changing room was next to the disabled toilet and I needed to choose which one to use. I chose the disabled toilet although the baby changing room would of been more appropriate.

I changed as quickly as I could before carrying on my shopping as if nothing had happened.

I’m interested to know what nappy you used that would only take one (big) wetting?

Lostboy123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Forced said:
I’m interested to know what nappy you used that would only take one (big) wetting?
Was a lille supreme fit. They can take more but I always change as soon as possible after I've used them.

Lostboy123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Was a bit spur of the moment but it was intentional. Had plenty of opportunity to go to the toilet and chose not to.

I was wearing a nappy that I knew I could trust, that I had tested at home and was all but certain wouldn't leak. I then changed as soon as I could making sure that the risk of anyone seeing me and realising what had happened was basically zero.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: ILuvDiapers

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Lostboy123 said:

Nice! 🤪 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:(y)

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Lilobedted said:
Sounds like fun to me
Right on fellow little! (y) :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Love
Reactions: Lilobedted

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Lostboy123 said:
Was a bit spur of the moment but it was intentional. Had plenty of opportunity to go to the toilet and chose not to.

I was wearing a nappy that I knew I could trust, that I had tested at home and was all but certain wouldn't leak. I then changed as soon as I could making sure that the risk of anyone seeing me and realising what had happened was basically zero.
Take no notice sweetie, you didn't hurt anyone, and changed yourself quickly, no harm done! 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤪🤪:giggle:

Reactions: Lilobedted

KitsuneFox

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Staff have reviewed this post multiple times. Please, let's stay on-topic.

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
KitsuneFox said:
not needed.. overreaching.. I didn't say anything that had to be removed!

Lostboy123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
KitsuneFox said:
Is the original post not OK. I don't want to break at rules and didn't think that I had.

kronikmod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I'm cautious when it comes to wetting in public. Usually wait until I am on my way home and don't have to go in anywhere. Don't want to run into someone from work after springing a leak. Different if I am out for a walk in the summer though. I will bring some changing supplies along with the usual things I take on a long walk. Plenty of private, locking washrooms in the various amenities nearby.

I avoid messing unless I am home, the smell is offensive and I don't have a medical reason that necessitates the use of them for that purpose. Not fair to those around me.

chamberpot said:
not needed.. overreaching.. I didn't say anything that had to be removed!
Pretty sure that's for the mods to decide, since it is their job to moderate the forums. You were pretty rude towards OP if I recall correctly. Especially over wetting, which is hardly detectable by the sense of smell and not likely to make a mess by leaking if appropriate protection is worn.

• Angry
Reactions: chamberpot

kronikmod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Lostboy123 said:
Is the original post not OK. I don't want to break at rules and didn't think that I had.
Pretty sure the topic is ok. There were a few rude comments based in outrage at the idea of wetting a dip in public, I notice they have been removed. May have been what KitsuneFox was referring to.