Votes: 21 26.6%
  • more than wearing

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kitty0230

Do any of you guys enjoy buying diapers as much as if not more than the wearing of diapers. I do and I was wondering if I am alone

Goose

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Haha, I'm quite the opposite. I think we could make a team. I'll give you money to buy my diapers and I'll wear 'em. XD

Lol, I just like wearing them a lot more. Buying them is rather stressful.

K

kitty0230

Then you should have put no, as in no I don't like buying. But I enjoy the adventure and mystery of buying, then learning whether or not I bought a good diaper.

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I've never liked buying, it makes me really nervous. Sometimes when I'd go into the store with the sole purpose of buying, I'd come out empty handed because my nerves got the best of me. That's a large portion of the reason why I have them delivered now, that and you can get better brands than in stores.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I like buying in a different way. Well I like seeing all the different diapers, but actually paying for them is nervewracking/exciting (lol, a spelling suggestion for "nervewracking" on Firefox is "meatpacking").

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
When I buy, the adrenaline rush and anxiety is stressful, but once I've made the purchase I end up rather happy and proud of myself.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
When I buy, the adrenaline rush and anxiety is stressful, but once I've made the purchase I end up rather happy and proud of myself.

My thoughts exactly.

A

annierighthurr

Yes!!!!
It's nice to find somebody who feels the same way... lol most people hate buying. To me buying is really exciting. Sometimes I buy a pack of diapers just for that excitement, not even because I need them.

=P

K

kitty0230

Yes!!!!
It's nice to find somebody who feels the same way... lol most people hate buying. To me buying is really exciting. Sometimes I buy a pack of diapers just for that excitement, not even because I need them.

=P

I Just wasted $18.36 that way. Thats what prompted me to open this thread.

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I do enjoy buying, i buy in several different ways and each way i enjoy for different reasons:

1. I have a friend about 5 mile away from me who i buy them from, i normally buy them using Cigarettes.

10Pack - 5
20Pack - 10
40 2x 20 Packs - 21 (Tena Slip maxi pack)

I buy them with cigarettes because he does smoke and prefers this to me just giving him money, but anyway, i enjoy this method because i now have known him for about 3 years and he is a friend, so i normally go around their for a couple of hours or half a day (padded) and we just chat chill out on the computer e.t.c, and at the end of it i take away a supply od diapers that will last me normally a couple of weeks or more depending on how many i get from him. He also lets me order stuff such as a footed sleeper or plastic pants e.t.c to his hosue as i have nosey neigbours and am out at work during the day.

2. Online - Buying online is always fun because i can spend hours browsing and seeing what i havent tried and can get some good bargains.

3. In the shop, although i find in the uk shops not alot of places sell proper adult diapers (only the pull up thin ones that i cant stand), but their is a shop about 15miles from me that sells then, i dont go here that often as it is more of a inconvenience, but i do enjoy it, it gives me a buzz. I also fairly often buy pampers baby diapers as boosters which is also fun, i did get the comment from the lady that served me saying " I hope their not for you are they" i went bright red and said " I hope not". But that was a one off and normally i dont get any questions or looks.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I haven't bought in a store in a few years. There's not really too much excitement in ordering online :p. I dunno, I didn't like it at first, but then I grew to just not care.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
hell ya, man. I love buying, which is weird because i don't have an inch of exhibitionist fetish in me, but whatever. It's stressful, but the rush i get from it is awesome.

krebstar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like buying because having a pack of fresh diapers is great. It's like a little accomplishment. Sucks that I can't find any decent diapers in stores though, so usually I just end up ordering online.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
I voted "same as wearing".

When I didn't have access to sources of "good" diapers, one of my most recurrent dreams consisted of me entering some enormous store specialized only in diapers, loosing myself among the huge variety of products exposed, and punctually ended with me grabbing a diaper from a shelf, touching it, smelling it, and waking up to discover it was just a dream, often a wet one.

I'm a strenuous supporter of the motto "where there's a will, there's a way", and in fact my last two diaper purchases both consisted of a summer vacation around central Europe that included a visit to the biggest european diaper reseller in Germany, spending everytime some hours with the very competent owner of the shop discussing the qualities of the various products. And since I was travelling alone both of the times, it has also been a wonderful occasion to spend some days peacefully diapered on my own and in contact with nature.

Then, there's the undeniable pleasure of handling diaper bags, anticipating the awesomeness of the content.

So, yeah, I definitely love buying diapers.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I take zero enjoyment in buying diapers, mainly because of how far I have to bike to get to the god damn store.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Back when I was wearing 24/7, when I'd run low on them like get down to 24 diapers, it was time to head online and look at the diapers on ebay and compare the prices.

Now I'm enjoying getting cloth now. Four just came in the mail today. Three of them came from Etsy.

DHLA40

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
hell ya, man. I love buying, which is weird because i don't have an inch of exhibitionist fetish in me, but whatever. It's stressful, but the rush i get from it is awesome.

I'm almost like that, but do get nervous. The last Attends I bought, I got because they were the ones with blue tapes, and were hard to find since Paper-Pak took over. I was freakin' out to myself at the counter of the drug store, but did feel rather euphoric when I was getting into my truck to drive away, like a "take deep breaths and quit shaking" kind of euphoric.THAT particular feeling made me vote for not as much as wearing. Wearing them doesn't make me feel like that, but has it's own level of satisfaction.

Spaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I don't enjoy buying anything, but toys. However, getting a new kind of diaper to try on is exciting. Buying on the internet is much less stressful than going to the store. I get a case shipped to me automatically every month, so I don't have to worry about it.
Spaz

PrinceMatthew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
well if I always had the opportunity to go to a store that never had anyone in it and a good variety of diapers to choose from I'd probably enjoy it quite a bit. But because that will never happen, it's rather stressful so I mainly just enjoy wearing and only purchase online.

Status
Not open for further replies.