emo rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

naughtybrat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
i really dont understand the new ways of this forum, i finally got internet again and want to just say hi to peoples i met before, but i this sites just treating me like some gross lurking pervert and its making me really sad, is there anyone else who feels this way or am i just being emotional or paranoid???

Customizer

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
You answered your own question. Come on IRC for hugs and snugs. ^_^

naughtybrat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
i really want to come on irc but i cant work out how, and i cant even send messages to my friends here anymore... do i need to download a new version of mirc or can i use my existing one somehow?

naughtybrat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
well i shall continue with my sad emo posts then, annd i will soon have PMabilities,, :smile:
anyone else want to vent some emo angst..help me increase my post count??

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
i really want to come on irc but i cant work out how, and i cant even send messages to my friends here anymore... do i need to download a new version of mirc or can i use my existing one somehow?

/server irc.adisc.org
/join #adisc

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I thought this would be a rant about emos, I would have bitten you if it was. It wasn't though, so enjoy being alive! =]

(just incase you didnt know naughtybrat, I'm emo...)

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
I thought this would be a rant about emos, I would have bitten you if it was. It wasn't though, so enjoy being alive! =]

(just incase you didnt know naughtybrat, I'm emo...)
I was thinking that, and was going to react the exact same way.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
It is a little different I'll agree with you, but it's still a fine site. Welcome back.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
The old site vanished into cyber-nirvana, and all former posts, achievements and permissions went with it. We all had to start over as newbies when ADISC was set up.

And emos are only cute when they have blond hair :tongueout:

Peachy

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
I don't think your a perv, Naughtybrat! I like you! After all, I remember you being very active and well thought of back at the old forum. Ignore your lack of posts and rep count here, cause most members remember people as they were on the old forums. At least I do.. Heck, in my mind, I still have those 30 rep points I used to have..

Last edited:

naughtybrat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
thanks chromos, thats nice to hear, i think youre sweet am i still adopting you? id really like too...

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
is there anyone else who feels this way or am i just being emotional or paranoid???
Probably both! Don't worry, I mean, look at your intro thread! Everyone from the old site is welcoming you back with open arms! I hope you keep coming to the chat, we always need more people to contribute to the conversation... or to make a random comment so that we can start talking on those slow days! :p

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur,
And emos are only cute when they have blond hair :tongueout:

Peachy
I must agree that the long blonde haired ones are cute, but so are the black and red highlighted haired ones!

And welcome back Naughtybrat! From what i remember you are in no way a perv!

Status
Not open for further replies.