Embrace

Davvyboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
After years of agonising about wearing nappies I eventually realised that it is nothing to be ashamed of. It is just silly, harmless fun.
It just never, ever goes away.
I now have embraced it and love it in fact.
I hope my ADISC friends feel the same way 😁

Reactions: warmfeeling, ShyGirl91, ianwee and 6 others
Absolutely, I couldn’t have put it better myself! 😊👍

Reactions: warmfeeling, Deleted member 69135, DLJosie and 1 other person
I have to wear nappies as I am incontinent but I realised the way forward was to embrace it. I thoroughly enjoy being in nappies all the time and wouldn't change a thing now.

Reactions: warmfeeling, ianwee, Davvyboy and 1 other person
I’m with you. For me it’s just fun, and while I wouldn’t tell anyone about my AD/DL side, I’m not ashamed of it either.

Reactions: warmfeeling, ianwee, Davvyboy and 1 other person
LittleRen77 said:
I’m with you. For me it’s just fun, and while I wouldn’t tell anyone about my AD/DL side, I’m not ashamed of it either.
Only my wife knows I enjoy wearing nappies and says if it helps me cope then so be it.

Reactions: warmfeeling and Davvyboy
I'm 70-something and thought about it since I was little and toyed with it over the years. Now as an oldster I have money and space to have fun with it,

Reactions: warmfeeling, Davvyboy, ianwee and 1 other person
Life’s too short to worry about it. Enjoy if it’s your thing. I’m a DL and have been my entire life. I’ve struggled with it for years always thinking what others thought of me. Now it’s just apart of me. I buy my own diapers, I take of everything and people are none the wiser that it’s my thing. Sure people have seen the top of my diaper before but they need to get over themselves. I don’t go out of my way to advertise I’m wearing. Biggest thing is keep you thing to yourself and enjoy it in the privacy of you own home. If you go out, consider the correct clothing to conceal it. I do everything in my diapers except for swimming. Haven’t masted that one yet with the swim diapers. Point is everyone has something that makes them happy. Diapers are cheap compared to drugs, and entertainment to continue that little joint of energy every time you put one on.
Remember, it’s your thing that makes you happy. Embarrassing it will make you a much happier person inside. Trust me, the desire never goes away.

Reactions: warmfeeling, Davvyboy, ianwee and 1 other person
Wetshisbed said:
I have to wear nappies as I am incontinent but I realised the way forward was to embrace it. I thoroughly enjoy being in nappies all the time and wouldn't change a thing now.
Wow, excellent my friend !

Reactions: warmfeeling
LittleRen77 said:
Neither should you be.
Thank you very much.

Reactions: Pampers4Ever
Back