Embarrassing non ABDL wife

RestrainU4Me

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
So my wife is not ABDL but doesn’t mind it. I told her about diapers a month into our relationship which was almost 4 years ago.

Yesterday she got home from work at the hospital and I was in the kitchen cooking dinner. I was in a wet incontrol diaper, socks and a T-shirt by the stove. I said, “hey babe how was work?!” And as she came over to kiss me, she pat my butt twice and said “you’re so soggy! You need a change!” It was so embarrassing but so hot at the same time. Lol.

Anyone else’s significant other do this?!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: sebass305, SalemRose, MikeyD1981 and 25 others
Chance would be a fine thing!

Reactions: ianwee, Blekyss and Teddy02
Yes that is very affirming and wonderful when things like that happen.

Reactions: Diprs2, Liddlefoot, Blekyss and 3 others
She’s a keeper. When I finally told my wife about my fetishes, after too many wasted decades of hiding in my fetish closet, she immediately volunteered to buy panties and pads for me. When I asked if it would be OK with her if I started wearing panties full time, she said, “Of course, you don’t need my permission!”

Reactions: Richpip, Diprs2, Liddlefoot and 7 others
That was a nice affirmation by your wife.
My wife is not as advanced as that. She did surprise me a few times. Last week at about 11pm we were about to head upstairs to bed. We always give our elderly dog a treat when she makes it up the steps as a reward. Anyway, I was standing at the kitchen counter and she whacked my diapered butt (covered by pyjama bottoms) and said “don’t forget xxxx’s treat little boy”. I played it cool and said something like “Roger that”. Still, she is clear that diapers will never be sexy for her but damn, that was hot 😂

Reactions: Diprs2, Liddlefoot, richieboy and 9 others
RestrainU4Me said:
So my wife is not ABDL but doesn’t mind it. I told her about diapers a month into our relationship which was almost 4 years ago.

Yesterday she got home from work at the hospital and I was in the kitchen cooking dinner. I was in a wet incontrol diaper, socks and a T-shirt by the stove. I said, “hey babe how was work?!” And as she came over to kiss me, she pat my butt twice and said “you’re so soggy! You need a change!” It was so embarrassing but so hot at the same time. Lol.

My wife does this too sometimes. She just learned a month ago about me being a DL and she has totally accepted it but will not partake in changes. She knows i wear at home all the time now and it doesn't bother her but she likes to pat my arse in passing.

Reactions: littlemoosey, Diprs2, Angelapinks and 7 others
Oh yes my wife does stuff like this. She will also do discreet diaper checks if we are around our friends or out and about if I am wearing. Just a quick grab of the front. Very blush worthy.

• Love
Reactions: littlemoosey, Diprs2, Angelapinks and 8 others
I was in the closet since I was 6 years old. She is the first person I have told about a month ago. She was very supportive and open. Now I can wear freely around the house and she doesn't care. She doesn't make fun of me or harass me either. I sleep so much better now. She is a saint.

Reactions: littlemoosey, Richpip, Diprs2 and 7 others
My wife is at home with my wearing diapers and rubber pants and has been since not long after I told her a few weeks after we first met. I prefer just wearing diapers and rubber pants around the house without pants covering them. She does't mind when I that and claims its easier for her to check my diapers to see if I'm too wet. Also provides a nice target for her love pats. But she's not all that discreet around our friends and openly checks my diapers around them. They all know I wear diapers so its not too embarrassing, because she told them I wear diapers and wet them all the time.

• Love
Reactions: sissybblola, Diprs2, toddler and 3 others
My wife will say things like "you're sagging, you're so wet. Or when I'm squatting down she'll say "I know what you're doing." She'll play as mommy but she's not really ABDL herself.

Reactions: littlemoosey, Diprs2, Liddlefoot and 2 others
RestrainU4Me said:

You are lucky oh soooo lucky

Reactions: Richpip, Diprs2, chamberpot and 1 other person
RestrainU4Me said:

No but wish she did, she’s ok with me wearing but doesn’t won’t to but involved

Reactions: Diprs2 and chamberpot
RestrainU4Me said:

Yep, the wife will do the same to me. Usually she'll see me sagging then comment I better that I need a change. I'll go get the supplies together then she'll change me. I don't really get embarrassed anymore but in the beginning I would.
BTW, I love to cook wearing just a diaper and onsie. As a matter of fact that's exactly what I'm doing while commenting here.

Reactions: Richpip, Diprs2, Liddlefoot and 3 others
Sounds like you wife likes her diapered husband she know you ain't going to.be sleeping aboud. Few woman like a man still in diapers

Reactions: Diprs2
RestrainU4Me said:

Not quite, but she loves to pat my diaper, and tells me I look so cute in it! And helps me put my bedtime diaper on.

Reactions: Diprs2, Liddlefoot and ianwee
My wife will occasionally pat my but. She knows I am always wearing a diaper under my pants. We have never discussed why she does it. I do feel slightly embarrassed when she does.

Reactions: Diprs2 and ianwee
My wife completely ignores if I am diapered around her.

• Sad
Reactions: littlemoosey and Diprs2
I would love my wife to do this, any recognition that I am in nappies would be wonderful , but alas … jealous, me … YES.

Reactions: Richpip and Diprs2
PaddedInHaslet said:
My wife completely ignores if I am diapered around her.
My exact case. There are so many diferent situations when the SO knows about this.

I started seeing someone just before Christmas. She’s not into AB/DL at all, but twice at a weekend she’s babied me, even though it’s not her thing.

OMG. It was such a thrill.

I’m careful not to push it too far though.

Reactions: Richpip, Diprs2, LePew and 3 others
Back