embarrassing night

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
so, this is a true story about baby Lizzie and as i write this she is telling me what to say, she might add something later but right now i am online and she is in bed talking to me about it.
last night, Liz was baby sitting for a close adult friend. it was late, she had already put the kids to bed and she was really tired. as you all know already, she is partly IC and she took off her diaper, as it was already soaked. she then accidentally fell asleep on the couch, being awaken by Annie, the friend she was babysitting for. as she noticed her pants, and the makeshift bed she was lying on was soaked, Annie told her that she wet the bed, immediately Liz began to cry, embarrassed that she was soaked. Annie, having to girls, two and four, was used to wet beds (or in this case couches) as her girls still wet the bed. Annie comforted Liz assuring her that it was alright and it was no big deal. Liz then helped her clean up the mess. they both talked about her problem as they cleaned up the couch (as Annie was prone to listening and Liz did tell her just about everything). Annie then took Liz home after Liz asked her not to tell her parents about her "problem".

as i said, Lizzie will probably add to this with her thoughts later.

Jester

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
Sucks if it is true.

Sounds a tad too much like a typical formulatic story to me, possibly due to the narrative.

E

Error404

Shit happens. We all need to get over it. She was supportive and got help. Hardly a bad story. Good ending.

No offence, but why mope over it, if all went well and ended up fine? These things happen every day!

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Yeah it sucked but it all coulda been worse. I'm just glad she didn't get mad or anything

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
I'm not really. I was just crying cuz it was really really embarassing being woken up and told you wet the bed but even more when they didn't know before

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm not really. I was just crying cuz it was really really embarassing being woken up and told you wet the bed but even more when they didn't know before
Yeah I bet...I've been told that before...But at least they knew...I think

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
That had only happened once before for me but it was at my best friend's house and she already knew so it wasn't so bad

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Good to have such understanding friends, that type of friends is for keeping :p Glad to hear everything ended up well and sorry for that mishap ]:

Status
Not open for further replies.