"Embarrassing moments"

EagleBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Did anyone of you had "embarrassing moments" as a kid and didn't want your school friends or your neighborhood friends know?

I was listening to the radio on my way into work this morning and they were talking about "embarrassing moments".
This mom spoon fed her kid until he was 11 years old.
This girl sucked on her thumb until she was in sixth grade.

I can't recall any "embarrassing moments" that happened to me.

I wet the bed at a sleepover once. I was probably 11. I did it again at boy's camp when I was 16. Super embarrassing.

Mom pulled the back of my pants waistband open to check the size of my pants while shopping. I was highly embarrassed because I was about 10 years old. 😅

KrankyPants said:
Mom pulled the back of my pants waistband open to check the size of my pants while shopping. I was highly embarrassed because I was about 10 years old. 😅
Oh yea. My mom did that well into my teen years. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: KrankyPants
jamiejamie said:
Oh yea. My mom did that well into my teen years. 🙄
I told mom it looked like she was checking to see if I pooped myself, and she was like "Oh, please! What if I was?" O.O

In my teen years, I went through a phase where I preferred to go commando,a notice was sent home one day to my parents that I needed to wear underwear ( notice sent because my PE coach apparently had noticed that I didn’t wear any while changing for PE class) so my mom drops me off at school and calls out the window “ honey did you remember to wear panties today?” I was mortified! Lol

Reactions: Deleted member 60117
Back