Embarrassing diaper moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm an 18 y/o female, I've been a bedwetter all my life. All the kids in my family and many of my cousins also were bedwetters, but I am the only one who has continued to wet for this many years. Over the years, I have come to enjoy the feeling of wearing a diaper, both at night when its dry and in the morning when its wet (unless it leaks, which feels really gross to me). I guess that classifies me as a "DL." Part of me wants to stop wetting the bed so that I can some day have a long term relationship with a man, but part of me dreads the day I stop wetting.

Obviously, my family knows about my wetting but no one really ever says anything about it. But I get really embarrassed when other people find out about or mention my wetting problem. My most embarrassing moment ever came just a few weeks ago and I feel the need to share it because it was so humiliating, but somehow I found it a little bit exciting too.

For many years, I have struggled with an eating disorder. (ED is unrelated to bedwetting, but therapist says the stress of each condition may exacerbate the other) I was forced to spend some time in an inpatient ED treatment center this summer by my parents. Obviously, the staff knew about my bedwetting problem, and this upset me even more than the fact that I had to be there. One of my first nights there, I was particularly upset and stressing and was allowed to take one of my xanax so I could calm down and sleep. I was woken up the next morning by a nurse so that I could change out of my diaper and clean up before breakfast and group therapy. I was still really groggy and out of it from the xanax, so the nurse helped me in the bathroom and out of my clothes. It turns out that for the first time EVER, I had gone #2 in my diaper while I was asleep. (probably a touch of diherrea or something) Wasn't a terrible mess, but I was so humiliated that the nurse had seen it. She took my soiled diaper and let me get in the shower where I cried from embarrassment, but also had butterflies in my stomach from excitement. Maybe somewhere deep down, I am a bit of a diaper exhibitionist??

Thanks for letting me share, this is my first post but I always enjoy reading the boards.

-Laura

(ps. I am doing very well with my treatment, no need to be concerned :thumbsup:)

WoodlandWanderer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
hi, Laura. Lovely to hear from you, would you mind posting a little bit about yourself in the indroductions forum?

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Hi there laura, interesting story.

Here at adisc, now I'm not calling your bluff I'm just saying, we do tend to be pretty sceptical of everything we hear. Especially if it's from people we don't know. Now your story to me seems reasonably plausible, but we don't really know anything about you.

Why don't you go to the introductions forum and introduce us to you, not just your diaper-wearing self but also to you the 'daytime' person. :)

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
First off good for you for getting help with your ED. Sorry to hear about the #2 thing. It was probably a combination of stress causing stomach problems and the Zanax relaxing you too much. But none the less welcome.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi there laura, interesting story.

Here at adisc, now I'm not calling your bluff I'm just saying, we do tend to be pretty sceptical of everything we hear. Especially if it's from people we don't know. Now your story to me seems reasonably plausible, but we don't really know anything about you.

Why don't you go to the introductions forum and introduce us to you, not just your diaper-wearing self but also to you the 'daytime' person. :)

I'm sorry, I've just been a casual reader for a while so I didn't know the rules. I will write up an intro before I post anymore. I can understand that it must get annoying when people try to pass off fake stories as real. Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on your viewpoint) this is the only notable diaper experience I've ever really had, so I thought I would share :)

Role
  1. Private
Part of me wants to stop wetting the bed so that I can some day have a long term relationship with a man, but part of me dreads the day I stop wetting.
Don't give this bit a second thought. If a man loves you, he'll love you no matter what physical or physiological ailments you have or pick up. DL or not.

It's not a big deal, either--the risk is there that you both may wake up in a puddle of urine. Oh well. If that's the biggest price to be paid for a loving relationship, sign me up!

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I disagree: do not sign H3g3l up, sign me up instead. I can think of many more serious impediments to a loving relationship than bed-wetting.
this upset me even more than the fact that I had to be there.
I am glad you accept having to be there, at least moreso than some other things. That bodes well.

JustInCase

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
part of me dreads the day I stop wetting.

You shouldn't be afraid of being dry, if you don't want to stop wearing diapers you can still wear them even if you no longer need them. And I know its already been said but don't let something as ultimately irrelevant as bed wetting discourage you from seeking a long term relationship.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
  4. Private
I'm skeptical beig your new and this was one of your first posts.....

Ronno

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Private
All you who are skeptical of stories, and who act kinda rude upon seeing such stories posted (except the obvious ones) just because a person is new, seem strange to me, while I understand knowing someone better will make them more believable, i guess i just feel bad for new people getting greeted in a inhospitable way just because their new and forgot to write up an introduction first, or didn't think such a thing would be necessary.

If you don't believe in a story, just ignore it, and maybe put on the site somewhere, or tell the people nicely, it would be nice to get to know them better and it is good to post in the introductions before writing stories, because of people who write fake ones, but at least we should say it in a nice way.

Re-reading the replies, most here aren't bad, but i have seen some bad ones before, and just wanted to say this.

GundamMeister7

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
All you who are skeptical of stories, and who act kinda rude upon seeing such stories posted (except the obvious ones) just because a person is new, seem strange to me, while I understand knowing someone better will make them more believable, i guess i just feel bad for new people getting greeted in a inhospitable way just because their new and forgot to write up an introduction first, or didn't think such a thing would be necessary.

If you don't believe in a story, just ignore it, and maybe put on the site somewhere, or tell the people nicely, it would be nice to get to know them better and it is good to post in the introductions before writing stories, because of people who write fake ones, but at least we should say it in a nice way.

here here :claps::claps:

we do need to be a little nicer.

PumaPunku

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Laurkw,

Here at ADISC there are conformity police. They pounce on any post that appears in any way to be out of the ordinary of their ordinary lives. Sorry that your post was subject to this treatment.

Sounds like you had an embarrassing time at the treatment facility and probably the level of details you provided set some people off here.

If you want to wear diapers, do it! You are 18 now, so do or do not - there is no try ( to coin a phrase from Yoda).

Eating disorders are pretty serious. I hope you have made progress away from that destructive behavior.

You are beautiful and men like women with.....ahem.... robust features :) because it pleases us more during certain activities :hug: Too much weight loss is not attractive.

Oh, and the male to female ratio for DL's is in your favor. You will find someone.

Welcome to ADISC where the trolls are, for the most part, very polite.

Puma Punku

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, lawyer or counsellor. None of this post should be construed as advice, but mere entertainment for the benefit of posting on this forum. Any advice implied or inferred is coincidental. Any and all subjects, ages or facts are null and void. This writing may be considered editorial, fiction or otherwise and not intended as communication with a minor. (sorry we live in a world where I have to write this disclaimer)

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
PumaPunku: Thank you so much for your kind words. I feel bad that I spoke in such a way that made people think I was lying -- I only told the story because it was the only notable diaper experience I've ever had and I just thought I would share it. This was also the moment when it became clear in my mind that yes, I actually kind of LIKE wearing diapers.

Also, I only shared about my ED to provide context to the story. Its not something I go around talking about on a daily basis, as I do not want people thinking that I'm crazy or that they need to feel bad for me. I figured it was okay to share it here because of the anonymity of the internet. That aside, your encouraging words mean a lot to me.

And in regards to finding a man that can accept my bedwetting/diaper wearing, I will keep you all updated if anyone comes my way. Sounds cheesy, but posting on this board has convinced me that dating seriously may not be as difficult as I once thought.

My first impressions of ADISC were not so good, but I've come to see that you are all a kind, encouraging smart bunch of people and I look forward to getting to know you all. :hug:

PumaPunku

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi Laurkw,

No one has the market cornered on crazy, so no pre-judgements here. Everyone goes through stuff at some point and getting it out anonymously is sometimes the better option.

Please keep us posted as to how things go on the dating scene. You can find someone who is not into diapers and still accepts that you are. Still, I bet lots of male DLs on this site would be more than happy to become your friend :smile1: Confidence is critical in dating. Know who you are first, then find someone who matches you.

Cheers.

dprdinky

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
Hi Laurkw, we are all pulling for you in more ways than just one. Glad to see you've worked things out with your ED and are now on a more positive perspective of your bedwetting and liking the idea of wearing diapers. You are not the only one whose discovered a likeness for them after being a bedwetter. If you are still at home, of course don't let it on that you've come to enjoy them other than for need. No one will know any different.

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
hi, Laura. Lovely to hear from you, would you mind posting a little bit about yourself in the indroductions forum?

Yes I know it's customary to post an introduction...but don't you think this is introduction enough?...she's told us some very personal information here...

I say "Welcome" and try not to stress...I have a friend who wet into her 20's She's well adjusted, and now married with 2 kids.

-Gus

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I can understand the embarrassment. I had to explain my wanting to wear diapers to a shrink when I was in college. I got caught by my mom. It was a strange, uncomfortable experience. To make matters worse, it was at a residential treatment facility, though I was not a resident. I was glad when it came to an end. You shouldn't feel embarrassed about it at all.

All of our conditions have causes. Yours was caused by your incontinence and other factors, well beyond your control. Mine was caused by early child abuse. I've simply reached the stage in my life where I believe I owe no one any apologies, and I would suggest the same applies to you. I wish you the best of luck.

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
PumaPunku: Thank you so much for your kind words. I feel bad that I spoke in such a way that made people think I was lying -- I only told the story because it was the only notable diaper experience I've ever had and I just thought I would share it. This was also the moment when it became clear in my mind that yes, I actually kind of LIKE wearing diapers.

Also, I only shared about my ED to provide context to the story. Its not something I go around talking about on a daily basis, as I do not want people thinking that I'm crazy or that they need to feel bad for me. I figured it was okay to share it here because of the anonymity of the internet. That aside, your encouraging words mean a lot to me.

And in regards to finding a man that can accept my bedwetting/diaper wearing, I will keep you all updated if anyone comes my way. Sounds cheesy, but posting on this board has convinced me that dating seriously may not be as difficult as I once thought.

My first impressions of ADISC were not so good, but I've come to see that you are all a kind, encouraging smart bunch of people and I look forward to getting to know you all. :hug:

to tell ya the truth i have herd of this and i didn't find any part that made it sound like you were lying. and i am glad you are getting by as good as you are as some people would try to commit suicide from that. and that must be extremely embarrassing to have just so happened to poo the first time when the nurse had to change ya because of the zanex. if you haven't taken those before or often it could be because of the zanex actually. and welcome to adisc!!! i hope to see more posts from you.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover

Re-reading the replies, most here aren't bad, but i have seen some bad ones before, and just wanted to say this.

I agree, I think it's very rude to respond the way some of the above did. How does knowing someone make their story more believable? And just because someone posts and introduction, still doesn't mean they're telling the truth. Show some respect guys, she's a new poster. If you don't have anything to say in her topic, go to another topic.

Res

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
When you are on a site such as this you do learn to be very skeptical very quickly. Lots of people post here trying to live out a fantasy self. I did that once before I knew better.

Status
Not open for further replies.