• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Embarassing moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
So as a 32 year old I live alone in my own house. My parents came to visit and happened to be in my bedroom. Of course, what do I leave out in plain view?? My paci on the nightstand. Course my parents asked whats that for?? I come up with a quick reply of "Ah its for grinding my teeth" It may have worked, I dont know. I think my parents have their suspicion of their son any ways

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Sure they will forget about it quickly.

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Well they may, but oh well, I'm on my own and they cant tell me how to run my life, so if they dont forget, oh well!

Acecool

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Grinding teeth is actually a really good explanation, I am sure it would be better to chew something that break your teeth at night!

Role
Diaper Lover
I would have said I just found it.

Cause you just told your parents that you do put it in your mouth, but w.e there's been worse.

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Well the grinding the teeth was a last second spare of the moment thing. So thats why I went with it. The I found it route would have just been weird since it was on the night stand. But thanks for the positive feedback on this

babibear

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
So as a 32 year old I live alone in my own house. My parents came to visit and happened to be in my bedroom. Of course, what do I leave out in plain view?? My paci on the nightstand. Course my parents asked whats that for?? I come up with a quick reply of "Ah its for grinding my teeth" It may have worked, I dont know. I think my parents have their suspicion of their son any ways
Actually, in a pinch some 5 years ago I was out of town and had left behind my nightguard. With a bit of luck I had a #3 NUK in my travel kit nearly hidden down in the very bottom. For two days it served as my night time guard against me grinding my teeth.

Saying it's for stopping the grinding of one's teeth isn't untruthful.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Some psychiatrists prescribe a pacifier to relieve stress. That's always another excuse, but it opens up more questions.

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Thanks for the support guys and gals, it does help me to feel good about what I said:thumbsup:

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I grind my teeth terribly and wear an occlusal splint (mouth-guard) nightly, otherwise I wake up with saw jaw muscles (not to mention the damage to my teeth).
I've only slept with a dummy once or twice but found that it did a similar job, though it's much more likely to fall out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.