Embarassing Incedent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
I was in my grocery store, and me and my dad were checking out, and when you check out they give you coupons. and i ran my stupid mouth saying "we got a coupon" and the coupon was for Pampers. and my dad said "we always get the pampers coupons", seeing how im a DL. I instantly blush (i dont know why) and the cashier looked at me weirdly and i went to the Lottery Ticket Machine so he wouldnt see my face...:sad:

I always blush fore some stinking reason :wallbash:

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Yeah, im not seeing how this is a huge deal...Perhaps you are forced to change too many diapers and you don't like it...See? logical explanation.

Role
Diaper Lover
Yeah, im not seeing how this is a huge deal...Perhaps you are forced to change too many diapers and you don't like it...See? logical explanation.
I dont know, when he said "pampers" i blushed, i don't know why...it just happened. It made me look stupid. and i am smart :educate:

D

daria7483

Okay, this story needs some context...

Were you guys buying Pampers or did you just happen to run your mouth and mention there was a Pampers coupon you didn't need anyway? Were the Pampers for you or for a younger sibling?

ZodiacPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
At least the cashier didn't say anything like when I got busted :wallbash:. It was more embarrassing :eek: but I don't care anymore :dunno:.

TOAccountant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Thats not that bad. The clerk doesn't really care at all. Does your dad know? Other wise I don't think he would think anything of it. When diaper ads come on tv I try to pretend not to watch so not to look too intrested other wise I would just stair

hanzertas

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Haha..something like that happened to me when i was buying soda. The little machine attached to the cash machine printed out a coupon for Easy-Ups...i was like they know...but you know...not really...

123street

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
lol. That sorta happens to me aswell. But, i try to hide it, and act as though im completely disinterested

dprdan

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Carer
the pampers coupon always shows up on the back of a receipt, after you buy stuff I think it is the most popular one that is printed.
Good thing pampers makes great stuffer inside a bigger diaper so keep the coupon and use when not with your dad

G

gamebaby

that would realy suck. but i havent got caught yet. but im close.

babyreaper2.0

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
you shouldn't be worried, who cares what a complete stranger u may never meet again thinks, besides it's not realy any of their bussiness anyway

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
One time a cashier told me to "stay dry" in front of a bunch of people, it wasn't raining or anything so... I wasn't exactly impressed.

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Yeah, alot of *B/dl people blush when anything that is related to their fetish is shown. I do that sometimes, but i fail at trying to hide it.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Yeah, alot of *B/dl people blush when anything that is related to their fetish is shown. I do that sometimes, but i fail at trying to hide it.
correct. As I am sure alot of other fetishes got through the same thing.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Doesn't sound like anything to loose any sleep over to me. I wouldn't worry about it at all.

Dude84

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
Personally, who cares what of the sales assistant's perspective; it's not their job to show any interest in what the customer is purchasing beyond what is necessary to complete the sale.

If I ever encountered irrelevant marks or those of a disparrant nature, or which caused offence to me, their superiors would certainly hear of it. Let's just say that there is a certain employee of East Midlands Trains who doesn't work for that company anymore.

(I have no tolerance for homophobia, re: EMT).

MarkFox

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Haha..something like that happened to me when i was buying soda. The little machine attached to the cash machine printed out a coupon for Easy-Ups...i was like they know...but you know...not really...
Its funny that you mention this, as this is kind of what happened to me as well. We were purchasing some diapers for a nephew and a coupon came out for goodnites... I had been using the card for the dicount on my goodnites secrectly and got super parinoid that they knew. But my mom just kind of shrugged it off thankfully.

Role
Diaper Lover
no my dad doesnt know im a dl. I just ran my mouth saying there was a coupon and it so happened to be a pampers coupon.

Status
Not open for further replies.