'Ello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I made this account a while back, but never got into it for some reason. Regardless of that status, I still feel I need to introduce of course. I'm dragon, blah blah blah, I like tacos, blah blah blah, I want to make some new friends plox, I love people. I've liked diapers for as long as I can remember, dating back to right after I got out of them 24/7. I would always be so happy at night (I wet the bed for many many moons) when I could slip a pull-up on and go to sleep. When I stopped wetting, I slowly gained more recreational interest in diapers. I began looking up sites, and eventually found that I was not alone. Accepting this, I went on to further my pursuits of diapers. It started out with me nicking diapers from my church nursery. I stopped that, the guilt rising, and was on hiatus for a while. Now I'm at an impass of buying diapers. Seeing as how it's summer there's a greater chance of me being seen buying diapers by classmates and the sort. WAHH! Is frustrating, though, I can cope for now. Back on track, 'Ello and all that, I hope I have fun.:sweatdrop:

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Howdy, PS Dragons are Great :)

Nice to meet you. Just wanted to send out a big welcome.

(LG's floppy Drag pokes head out) snort hello (puff of smoke)

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Welcome Dragon. :)

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Welcome to the site :). It nice to have another dragon on the board :D

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome back Dragon and welcome! Personally, I'm afraid of Dragons but if your a nice one that's cool! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.